Bottle Cap or Fizz: Mysterious Missing Level

Options
NamTruong2001
NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,230 Level 5
edited March 2020 in Support

Today I write this post just to express my opinion about old mode of this Soda game: BOTTLE CAP., or called FIZZ

Firstly, when I saw new level type in this game at level 481, I thought "Oh My God! What a strange!". I lost many times at first, but when I tried more, I started to like this type because this was the first time I had played a new and unique level type.

And until it suddenly disappeared...... What happened? I got no response for this problem. Why did you have to eliminated it? Why? Because most players didn't understand that level? Oh, that could be a reason. Oh all of you think it was based on Pepper Panic Saga which completed its development? Maybe. So why did they never read the instruction. I think it was not so hard when players read it and did understand it... It just made bubbles to get bottle cap. If you kept using one color to make a x6 burst chain. That's it.

And I was so disappointed about this game. Brand "Soda", but it not, expect Bottle and some bubbles. Every episode I played, most of the thing I always saw is frost, chocolate, jam, honey... Less soda, much frosting... And the ice I had to encounter was too much for one month.

That's what I presented. Thank for reading.

Comments

• Magic_Mixer
    Magic_Mixer Posts: 255 Level 4
    Options

I have never played them, but I saw how they worked on Youtube. My best guess on why they removed them is for the same reason Timed and Score levels were removed on CCS: they were too basic and it was hard to come up with an original design. The blockers and shape of the game board didn't make a big difference on the difficulty of the level, what made the most difference were the number of Candy colours and the number of moves. You could argue that they could make more levels by adding more blockers and reducing moves, but it still doesn't change much. The objective is too basic.

But just because I think this is why they removed them I don't think they're bad, I actually think they're a great level type. The only think I don't like is of how aside from the level goal, the bubbles don't matter much. All the bubble rush does is a few explosions, but I would've still loved to play it. Unfortunately I also haven't known about Pepper Panic Saga before they removed it

• Fences
    Fences Posts: 1,122 Level 4
    Options

I created some custom fizz levels of my own

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?