Missing items

Options
SugarTea007
SugarTea007 Posts: 3 Newbie

I and missing the bonus event ball with the prizes in it and 150 lightning bolts they were not received I don't know how to retrieve them I'm putting a lot into the game and I feel like I should receive the prizes that I'm awarded it is somebody that can help thank you. SugarTea

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,774 Soda Moderator
    Options

Welcome to the Community @SugarTea007

I'm guessing you're talking about the rewards of the Noble and Royal path. What do you mean by missing out on the rewards? Do you mean you claimed the prize but didn't receive the energy?

Please try the following steps, to see if you receive the energy:

provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game - clear the cache ->ย not dataย ย that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates- log back into the game.

If you still donโ€™t see it please reply below.

• miroland
    miroland Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hello have times a question to you checks your events before whether everything works? Because it does not look like that, when I look at how many people have bought energy with money and have received nothing is very questionable. I have not bought, but I also have not received through the event The noble path. Although I redeemed the prizes there, they were not credited to me. That was so far 200 energy that did not arrive at me even by deleting the cache. And call the game again. The whole thing here on the PC app. On the tablet, however, I got the energy. But it is clearly missing the 200 energy where I previously played on the PC. I ask you to give them to me, since I have rightfully earned them. Enclosed are the pictures.

Im player mirol in game.

• Yosca
    edited February 2022
    Options

Hi again @SugarTea007 You can contact Player Support, explain briefly and they will see to compensate you. To contact Player Support directly from your device:

Open the game app

- Tap on the blue gear

- Tap on the? mark

- Tap on Purchase and Gold Bars

-ย ย Choose and tap on a topic that is closest to your question/issue

- Scroll down to the bottom and tap on "Contact Us"

• Yosca
    Options

Hello @miroland I am sorry to hear you had this issue with the energy. Please contact Player Support explain briefly and they will see to compensate you. To contact them, use this link: https://soporto.king.com/contact

Make sure you choose the right game, send your User ID. How to find it click ๐Ÿ‘‰ HERE

Have a Sodalicious day ๐Ÿ™‚

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?