how do i restore my level?

Options
tzela2022
tzela2022 Posts: 1 Newbie

My soda crush game froze up and shut the app down and lost all my levels.

Answers

• MillaOfficial14
    MillaOfficial14 Posts: 69 Level 3
    Options

OH NO! You forget to sign in! that's why all your level lost

Rebember, don't forget it, sign in and if your game froze up and shut the app down you can uninstall and try install agian and you can log in your account game

I'm sorry, i'm really, really sorry i didn't have an idea

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    edited February 2022
    Options

Hello @tzela2022

Are you still having issues with loading your app? Are you playing on windows 10 app by chance?

-----

As for your your lost progress:

Did you use a King account to save your progress? Then you should be able to return to your progress.

Did you lose your credentials? Note that you have the option to reset your password.πŸ™‚

Did you played without a King account? In this case progress is lost permanently, sadly.

To recover your progress, first off create King account if you don't have one already. Then please contact Player Support so they can manually restore your progress:

Contact Player Support: open game app (on mobile devices) - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "my game progress"- "how do I save progress"- scroll down and click "contact us". Explain your problem. Please be sure to select "Problems with my Game" and then "Game didn't save" and submit.

If you don't play on mobile app then contact Support from here and if possible, make sure to also add your game ID so Support can locate your account. Here's how to find your game ID

Good luck πŸ™‚

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    edited February 2022
    Options

Hello @MillaOfficial14

Please don't advise players to uninstall apps without a investigation of the issue being done first.

At least kindly warn players first that unistalling and reinstalling will delete boosters permanently.

It is not known that an account was used to save progress or not or boosters are still present or not. With an account levels can be recovered.

Thank you!πŸ˜€

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?