Didn't receive all purchased items in love season. Says I claimed but didn't.

Options
pelarry
pelarry Posts: 1 Newbie

I purchased love season rewards says I claimed first 4 but I didn't. What happened? How do I claim

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    edited February 2022
    Options

Hello @pelarry and welcome to Soda community

Sorry to hear this happen. Did you try troubleshooting to see if prizes become available again?

• check for Soda and device updates
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    • you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times

*depending on the type of the device you can clear cookies/cache of your device or cache of Soda app directly (Android). More info here. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters

------

Did you play and completed the quests of Love Season before purchasing the premium path offer?

If the answer is yes and you can't recover your prizes then a glitch happened in the event

For the prizes you couldn't claim you can contact Player Support and ask them to send them to you:

Contact Player Support: open soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "purchases and golds bars"- "why haven't I received my purchase"- scroll down and click "contact us". Explain your problem and send.

If you don't play on mobile app then contact Support from here and if possible, make sure to also add your game ID so Support can locate your account. Here's how to find your game ID

Good Luck 🙂

• DBlake13
    DBlake13 Posts: 49 Level 2
    Options

I completed the love season regularly and then purchased the premium path. I can get most of the premium items but for the multiple items like 3 lollipops and gold, I keep getting this glitch. I went to support for purchase history but I don’t see any contact us button at all. I use an iPhone.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hello @DBlake13

I see. The page "why haven't I received my purchase on my device " describes what is needed to be sent to Player Support and at the very end of the page you should be able to see "contact us" button. Can you confirm you don't see this?

If you're not able to contact Support, then please check this page out as alternative 🙂

• DBlake13
    DBlake13 Posts: 49 Level 2
    Options

@Pitty_Kitty

i looked again and the wording is different due to the phone and os, but I still can’t scroll down for contact us at all. I’ll try the alternative suggestion you mentioned.

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited February 2022
    Options

Thank you for providing screenshot @DBlake13 .

This is odd, you should be able to see the button even if you have an iOS device. Would you provide more details so I can report this?

What is the model of your device?

what version is the OS of your device?

Also what is the latest version of Soda app you have?

what is your game user ID? Here's how to find this number.

thank you

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hello @DBlake13 another question

If you try selecting other options in help center menu that are not necessarily related to purchases, are you still unable to find "contact us" at the end of these pages too?

thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?