I'm not happy with Wonderballs !

Options
otchhc
otchhc Posts: 5 Level 2
edited March 2022 in Discussions

I hate the change to wonderballs. It used to be that I could count on 30 minutes a day with unlimited play, with a significant help of color ball, coloring candy, or double delish fish. With wonderballs you often get a lousy 5 or 10 minutes of something, and then waste a full minute declining offers of one sort or another. Or else it gives you the *Edited by CM: rude and offensive* wonderball when you have no lives left, even when the ball does not contain any play time. I Imagine that might improve if I got to enough days in a row, but the game has become so hard, and unfun that I lose interest and miss days.

Comments

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,120 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hi again @otchhc Thank you for your feedback (again)

Please keep it clean (I mean your thread title 😉) Find out our house rules 🤗

• MD28
    MD28 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Oh my goodness they totally do!!!!! All I get is freckles every day is boring I used to look forward to getting different bonuses!

• dm1
    dm1 Posts: 54 Level 2
    Options

Agree with this post also. Bonues are getting useless and harder to win and I am spending way to much money on gold bars.

• laeo1213
    laeo1213 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Totally agree. Same prizes every day. Makes it boring.

• Florence58
    Florence58 Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

I have been playing candy crush many years and looked forward to playing everyday.

Ever since you introduced the wonderballs the excitement went right out the window.

It's so boring getting the same prize I really looked forward to the double fish

You have let us players down.

Please fix this.

Thank you

• Elleni39
    Elleni39 Posts: 83 Level 2
    Options

I miss the fishes too!...

Please put the regular daily boosters back king!... the game has become soooo boring anymore, playing since 2014...

I can barely beat 2 levels anymore..

• dm1
    dm1 Posts: 54 Level 2
    Options

@Yosca

Agree totally with Ellini39. What's the point of logging in daily when you get nothing for that. Until I had to reload the games, I was up to over 800 days logging in with nothing to show for it. Also, what's with the 80 maximum gold bars all of a sudden...for the same price as 100 I might add. Come on!!! Also I am with players who already have completed at times 100 levels to my one in the weekly booster game.. Yes, this is getting frustrating! I would rather receive boosters to use when I want rather than the 10 minutes or so you get with these wonderballs.

• Florence58
    Florence58 Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

Come on guys go to vote in the poll they put up

Wonderballs v Regular boosters

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?