Women’s Month 22: Tell us about a time you leveled up in your life

Comments

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,065 Pro Player 👑

I would have to say when I was nominated for the member of the month , that was a wonderful surprise 🦋🐨

• maf34100
    maf34100 Posts: 52,398 Level 5

When I lost my work having some debts at that period

• BubbleGumSoda
    BubbleGumSoda Posts: 4,891 Level 5

When I level up in my life I always say enjoy the rest of your life

• betchiegrl29
    betchiegrl29 Posts: 9,370 Level 5

I used to be a timid and shy girl, afraid to be in the limelight.. but facing your fear and embracing new challenges and changes in my life, made me levelled up. That’s what women do.

Happy Women’s Month

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

I am always levelling up each and everyday. Life is a learning process. 🥲

You can never stop improving yourself. 💁‍♀️🌺😉💖🦋😌

• spoekie
    spoekie Posts: 10,106 Pro Player 👑

Hi @LadyRaffie ,

There's a saying that time heals wounds. Well to me time is just time and does not heal in itself. What time does is giving me the opportunity and help to morn and give events a place in my heart. Doing this I heal myself and it makes me stronger. That is my levelling up in real life

Happy Womens month!

Thank you @Diamond Lim for the tag ❤

• Jelly_bean_hearts
    Jelly_bean_hearts Posts: 461 Level 3
    edited March 2022

In the past, I’ve always been bullied and made fun of almost all the time. So stressful yet sad. However, I tried to remain positive and think about good tings in life. I know that I am not alone in this.

You are not alone in this too! Do not give in to fear!

• DarDarW
    DarDarW Posts: 1,272 Level 4

I think one of the ways I leveled up in life was when I truly realized I didn't need to change me to be accepted I needed to love myself and the people that really matter love me for me.... ♥️ Happy Women's Month y'all... 🥰

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑

I levelled up when I finally decided to accept my new broken self and not live in sorrow and live the best life I can despite the pain.

When I started getting ill 12 years ago, I started a journey of ups and downs, of good days and bad days, days when the pain is so much that the pain medication barely helps.

After I got my brain surgery in 2014, I thought it would help but unfortunately there’s no cure for my illness’s and my health continues to deteriorate and it affects every part of my body, the nerves ( small and big), most of my joints, the disks in my spine, even the ligaments that’s keeping the internal organs up.🙄 I need duct tape and glue to keep me together 🤣🤣 In 2015 I had a major depression and at some point I realized that this is what my life is now and I can either keep crying or make the best I can with what I have and that’s what I did. Life is a lot easier if you spend the day laughing and enjoying what you can then spending it crying in self pity, those days are pretty long. I choose to enjoy life 😊🐰

• EnergizerBunny
    EnergizerBunny Posts: 2,883 Level 5

When I applied for a supervisor position and was hired.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?