Women’s Month 22: Tell us about a time you leveled up in your life

Comments

• SabrinaM
    SabrinaM Posts: 2,497 Level 5

I leveled up in my life when my family was born. My husband, my son are the center of my world❤🌻🥰

• Hend1125
    Hend1125 Posts: 18 Level 2

I leveled up in life the day I became a mother. I now have become a mother to 5 children of my own and 2 children from my current husband. Couldn't be happier!😍

• DanielProGamer
    DanielProGamer Posts: 1,444 Level 4

I level up because I have had an excellent mother who has supported me in everything, even in complicated situations in my life. My mother is something that no one can take away from me. I am proud to have a mother who never gives up.

• Mery35
    Mery35 Posts: 88 Level 3

El momento de mi vida en el que me sentí en el nivel más superior,fue cuando fui madre,era muy joven,recién cumplidos los 19 años!! Es lo más bonito que una mujer puede experimentar,el tener un pedazo de ella en una personita tan pequeña,que depende de ti hasta dentro de unos meses,que ya va a cumplir 18 años😂😂😂

Ahora ya estudia fuera y va encaminado su vida hacia su futuro y yo orgullosa de que sea así.

Eso es mi subida de nivel más ALTO😉

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator

@Mery35 - Sorry for your reply because we can only use English on this area that we can understand / help you on King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language as well on next time. You can also read the House Rules here! But you can join and ask here with using Spanish Language on Spanish Corner. @hechicerilla is Hispanic Ambassador that she can helping players on Spanish Corner. 🇪🇸 Thanks! 😊

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator

One of the times I leveled up in my life was when I made the rank of Commander in the US Navy. I was a member of the unrestricted line, meaning I was competing with all the men who were serving on ships, aircraft and submarines and because of when I joined the service (1980s), I didn't have the opportunity to serve on a combat platform and so my career path wasn't a traditional one and I didn't have the same leadership opportunities my male counterparts did. However, my last tour of duty before I was up for the promotion board - I was blessed with being stationed at a command where all three positions higher than me were women who were outstanding role models, each different, but each with characteristics and strengths that provided an outstanding example for me to follow - including the Commanding Officer who was a Commodore. In fact she ended up being on my promotion board and she said afterwards that she was very pleased and proud when my name was one of those selected to become a Commander, which is when you become a Senior Officer in the US Navy.

😊🐨💕

• MaryLuyo2020
    MaryLuyo2020 Posts: 1,341 Level 3

For most of 22 years I worked for the state of my countrie.And the highest level was obtained by passing exams to the be a Judge , in competition with many experienced men a woman.

It was a geat honor I had to educate and train young lawyees to pursue theirs careers.

For me a great responsability and a great challenge because it meant giving many hours and years of work in favor of justice and social peace.

I retired early because due to a physically disabling illnes ,but I always continue to support just causes.

👩‍🎓📚🟥⬜🟥🎓💡📖✒💼🪒🧽🎖🏛

• bekicrusher
    bekicrusher Posts: 1,454 Level 5

That's a tough one 😅 I think I leveled up when I decided to finally go to a mountain that is higher than 2000 meters. It was a tough challenge because I'm afraid of heights but I felt like I really grew when I finally accomplished my goal 😁

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,003 Soda Moderator

I'm thinking of a time (long time ago) I went on a 2 weeks journey by myself. Ok, well, I had people to meet at my destination. But I packed, booked places to visit and got on a train. Impressive, isn't it 🤣

This may sound a totally common thing to do but it is not something I'd do. 😅. I had fun but I also found it stressful in some ways. It was worth it in the end

• Hell66
    Hell66 Posts: 762 Pro Player 👑

It must be the day I became a mother for the first time, 24 years ago now

Triplets two boys and one girl and rasied them as a single parent.

🙏🌹😍

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?