The daily bonus has become a bunch of BS now that it has switched to the mystery wonderball

Options
anitakfitz
anitakfitz Posts: 3 Newbie

It is always basically the same thing, a color bomb … WHERE ARE THE FISH ???? Those are the most useful boosters. Or the coloring candies ??

Answers

• GrammyJane
    GrammyJane Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options

I agree and I think I'm done. There is no point in even signing on any more.

• GrammyJane
    GrammyJane Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options

Nix, thanks for your suggestion and for trying to help. That is a fantastic wonderball in your post, but I get the same wonderball every day with one color ball for 45 minutes, one stripe candy for 5 minutes and 30 minutes of hearts. I have been stuck on the same level for days and can't seem to advance without double fish or a coloring candy. Those of us who were selected for the new reward system are competing with people who still get double fish so there is no way we can ever win the fishing game, Mr Toffee or any of the other competitions where you have to advance. Anyway, thanks for listening. I have enjoyed this game for years but since the change to wonderballs, it's no longer any fun to play.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?