Why are the levels becoming so expensive to play?

Options
tiasluv
tiasluv Posts: 1 Newbie
I’m not a newbie, I’m on level 1621 now.  This game in the past was so fair to play.  It never cost so much money I couldn’t play.  Nowadays, the amount of opening plays is not sufficient to play the board.
ive been watching this for awhile now. I have spent so much money just to get through a level.
i am older and on fixed income.  I cannot a ford to play any more.  The plays are against the player.
this is all an attempt to have us spend more money.
please take a look at my account and you will see what I’m saying.  I also have charges on my account I did not make.
sorry, Candy Crush but I’m going to have to say good bye

Comments

• TheTruth
    TheTruth Posts: 20 Level 2
    edited November 2019
    Options
    (Edited by CM: Lobbying)
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Options
    tiasluv said:
    I’m not a newbie, I’m on level 1621 now.  This game in the past was so fair to play.  It never cost so much money I couldn’t play.  Nowadays, the amount of opening plays is not sufficient to play the board.
    ive been watching this for awhile now. I have spent so much money just to get through a level.
    i am older and on fixed income.  I cannot a ford to play any more.  The plays are against the player.
    this is all an attempt to have us spend more money.
    please take a look at my account and you will see what I’m saying.  I also have charges on my account I did not make.
    sorry, Candy Crush but I’m going to have to say good bye
    This game has never cost money, it’s completely free.  Why are you so agitated at not being able to advance when you’re on such a low level?
  • janjo
    janjo Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

I’m on the point of stopping playing after many, many, years.

The game has become so expensive and boosters are needed for practically every game.

How can I look my family in the eye if I have to spend £10 per week playing Candy Crush?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?