Soda crush friends list is blank after reinstall

Junglecat
Junglecat Posts: 2 Newbie

After the reinstall on a new device, same phone, my soda crush friends list is blank when I try to ask for more lives. I am not talking about facebook friends. These guys were never my facebook friends. I have a fb signed up only for saving game purposes, so there are no friends on my fb since I dont use fb. How can I get my soda crush friends list back?

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

Hi Junglecat!

You will need to have some friends on that Facebook profile - otherwise you'll not be able to send/receive lives and help for road blocks.

You can also connect the game to Kingdom (orange button) - by doing so you'll connect to a large game community of other players that can help with lives and road blocks.

Cheers :-)

• angela1114
    angela1114 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Facebook friends not listed.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,681 Sweet Legend
    Hi guys, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

If you guys are not playing through Facebook are you playing through the Kingdom?  You can get friends there too.  But you have to play on one of those platforms in order to get friends.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?