I am playing Candy Crush Soda Saga and the password reset from the password reset does not work

Options
cliff888
cliff888 Posts: 7 Level 2

I received the email to reset the password and I typed in a new password and clicked the button, but nothing happens.

I have even tried using my Google email account password, but nothing happens. There is no message nor email saying that my password has been reset or changed.

What can I do?

Thanks

Answers

• cliff888
    Options

I should add that I have tried with Google Chrome and MS Edge browsers.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,862 Soda Moderator
    edited April 2022
    Options

Hello @cliff888

Did you check your junk email?

To change your King account password or email address in a web browse, note this doesnโ€™t work on mobile:

1. Go toย www.king.comย in a web browser
    2. In the top-right menu, click on "Games"
    3. Click on any game
    4. In the top-left corner, click "Log in"
    5. Enter your details to log in, then go back up to the top-left of the page and click on "Settings"
    6. Click on "Account". You will be prompted to type your password again
    7. You will then see an "Account Settings" page where you can change your email address and password

Hope this helps

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Options

This might sound a bit like overkill, but are you able to try a different device? One time I couldn't get it to work on my phone, but I was able to on my PC...

• cliff888
    Options

I still could not get the password reset web page to work with Chrome, Edge and Firefox browsers. I am using Windows 11 as the OS. The button does not work and nothing happens and no messages when clicked. I did work on my phone, which is a Android Galaxy S21.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?