🍏 Playing on iOS 11? Read this!
🥤 Click here to see the latest levels in Soda!
Got fobbed off by support again.
Reported that my day count reset to 1 today (Windows 11, was over 100).
"Thanks for writing in! Let's get you back to enjoying your game. We've automatically matched a guide that we think will help you. If the answer below doesn’t fix your issue then please head to our Community site. You can find the link at the end of this email.
My game won’t connect to Facebook
There are a few tricks that generally work with login issues:
• Make sure that your device is up-to-date.
• Try to switch to another network.
• Make sure the Candy Crush Soda Saga app is up to date.
• If you are logged in via your King account, check that your login credentials are correct. If this does not work, please reply to this email and send us a screenshot of the error message that you receive.
• If you are logged in via Facebook, check the permissions for Candy Crush Soda Saga by following the instructions here: https://www.facebook.com/help/262314300536014/
• If you are logged in via Facebook, try to remove the app on Facebook (via PC) to refresh the permissions (here's how: https://www.facebook.com/help/170585223002660), then try to connect again via the game app.
You will also find detailed troubleshooting steps for different devices in our Community: http://to.king.com/TZKD
None of which answers my question. I haven't connected through Facebook in months.
What is the point of customer support that just sends auto replies?