🧺 πŸ₯š Season April: Egg Hunt Season!

1235Β»

Comments

• Alexandra_Tang
    Alexandra_Tang Posts: 635 Level 4

@FluffyDinosaur thanks for responding 😘 both game and phone software are up-to-date with 12% free space. It's a huawei p30 pro.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,585 Soda Moderator
    edited April 2022

I completed the event, so here is my feedback @FluffyDinosaur

πŸ‘‰Did you enjoy the April theme and the art? I liked the theme and art. It’s very appropriate because Easter is in this month! So yes, I like it when the theme of an event changes during each month of the year.

πŸ‘‰What do you think about the tournament? Until which round did you make it? Did you enjoy it? I wish I had the egg tournament but sadly didn’t get it πŸ˜•. Instead I got collect wrapped candy (kind of Kimmy’s fishing tournament)

πŸ‘‰ Is there something you love especially about it? Or something you don't like at all? It would be nice if you have an event that you include the tournament as well. I mean collecting eggs is more fun than making and collecting wrapped candy. Edit: All events with cool rewards as Supersonic Lollypop parts and Gold Bars I absolutely love it 😍! Maybe you can also add striped lollipops and swipe hands πŸ˜‡ Hint πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Ž

No tournament:

• Andres-2
    Andres-2 Posts: 4,324 Level 5

Hi @FluffyDinosaur finished event

πŸ‘‰ Did you like the April theme and art? I liked the theme and the art. I also loved that the yellow candies change to the Easter theme including Kimmy's Arcade.

πŸ‘‰What do you think of the tournament? Until which round did you do it? Did you enjoy it? Little difficult to advance in the tournament when you are at the end of the map, my current position in the tournament until it ends.

πŸ‘‰ Is there anything you especially love about him? Or something you don't like at all? I loved the yellow carmels they change for Easter eggs, that they add new missions as I said in the previous season, the other carmels are missing and the other blockers are missing.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 12,678 Soda Moderator

Thank you for you feedback @Andres-2 πŸ€—

Congratulations on finishing the seasonal pass! πŸ’ͺ

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,555 Candy Moderator
    edited April 2022

Hello dear @FluffyDinosaur πŸ€—

I have completed the Egg Hunt Season last week itself and I loved it (just like other seasons) 😍

What I liked --

** The Quests are the same as previous seasons and very doable;

** If these is a Quest that I don't like or not worthy (comparing the points and the turns we need) - I have the option of "switch";

** The "switch" option is available for all 3 tasks, but not just one -- which is very very convenient (although I have not used this option at all 😁);

** The tasks were counted even if we lose the level - which is great!

** For the tasks which we have to finish and win the level - worth 100 points (very very valuable ❀️)

What I loved --

The new (awesome) option/feature of ability to check the quests even while playing our levels πŸ‘Œ πŸ‘Œ

Tournament --

If it is the "Egg Hunt", I did have the first 2 rounds but, it did not mention anywhere that it is a "Tournament"! Unless, all the 3 rounds are counted as "Tournament" πŸ€” Then, I am waiting for the 3rd round.

I have achieved the first place in first 2 rounds πŸ’ͺ

What I liked / loved --

Collecting the "Caramel Eggs" while playing new levels was a lot of fun. It is much much easier than "creating Fish" 🐟️

There is nothing that I "did not" like 😊

Yes! I enjoyed both the events very much! πŸ€— 🀩 😍

Looking forward for another beautiful and fun season 🍬 🍬 🍬

• Poutsy
    Poutsy Posts: 53 Pro Player 👑

Will I still be in the same spot in 3 days? I hope so!

• munteka
    munteka Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited April 2022

* Edited by CM: πŸ€” Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules

• james7777
    james7777 Posts: 57 Level 2

Wow this is so amazing 🀩

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?