Does anyone have the magic answer of how to get the quest challenges back

JillyJill
JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑

Few days ago I had the new Quest challenge on the right hand side it had an award-like symbol. I was playing along old levels since they haven't released any new levels and then all of a sudden it's gone what's up with that anyone know?

Best Answer

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Answer ✓

Hey JillyJill,

Some things in life are hard to answer and I believe this is one ;-)

These challenges come and go really, they seem to be date and time related and not always everybody seem to get those. 

I've seen them come and go and sometimes some of my friends are playing them while I didn't get any or the other way around too. 

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Answer ✓

Hey JillyJill,

These challenges come and go really, they seem to be date and time related and not always everybody seem to get those. 

I've seen them come and go and sometimes some of my friends are playing them while I didn't get any or the other way around too. 

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    edited August 2016

Hey JillyJill,

Hey Randle, thank YOU for trying to help! Sometimes it seems everybody complains but nobody wants to answer your question that you have! Haha Here is the answer I received from King customer care: Thank you for contacting King Customer Care.Our Game Studios are constantly working on enhancing our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts. To ensure the change is a positive one a randomly chosen group of players is always selected to trial the feature, and based upon how the change is viewed we decide whether the change is one we want to permanently implement or not.At this moment in time we are unable to say whether or not it will become a permanent feature for everyone.I hope this information is useful and please let me know if you have further questions.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?