I lost my teem, I have no rewards, I have no bakery, I have no race,I have no enything exscept 5 liv

Options
bubabubica20
bubabubica20 Posts: 6 Level 2
I lost my teem,  I have no rewards, I have no bakery, I have no race,I have no enything exscept 5 lives . Can you help me please.This happens twice in 2 months and is not fair, because I have a hard time passing the levels.

Answers

• amtunnell
    amtunnell Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options

I am having the same thing!

• bubabubica20
    bubabubica20 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    What can we do now to solve the problem?

• amtunnell
    Options

I thought I posted this to support. Nobody has gotten back to me. I have trouble navigating through this community. It's not super user friendly.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @bubabubica20 @amtunnell

It's Sunday, community manager of Soda community is not at work and we moderators volunteer here to assist players in support section of the community 🙂

We might need to be patient when we try to understand what's going on. When we're able to enstablish standard troubleshooting steps don't help in your games and details are gathered, I'll be happy to report the problem to community manager 🙂

@amtunnell If you need help navigating this forum, check out this guide

• amtunnell
    Options

Thank you so much! I will check it out and wait to hear from you! Enjoy your day!

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @bubabubica20

Please try troubleshooting steps and let me know if they help or not

• check for Soda and phone updates
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    • you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times

*if you use Android, visit "settings" of device - "apps"- "Candy Crush Soda Saga" - "Storage"- "clear cache". Be careful no to tap on "clear data" as it deletes your boosters.

thanks

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?