Lost squad, piggy bank, points to earn and baking cake

Options
amtunnell
amtunnell Posts: 27 Level 2

Where is all of that? No updates needed. Restarted phone. Once again, lost playing time that I paid for! Plus my picture keeps changing from an email log in and when I FB log in.

Answers

• amtunnell
    Options

Also the batula went back to the older one, and the ranking contest is also gone.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello again @amtunnell !

Let's try to understand what's going on 🙂

The changing profile settings are a bit odd, do you only use your Facebook account to save your levels? or do you have a King account as well?

Did you follow the suggested in-game guide to move your game from Facebook account to King account (email+ password) in the past? more infos here

Please try troubleshooting steps and let me know if they helps or not. try to connect to King account and not Facebook if possible

• check for Soda and phone updates
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    • you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times

*if you use an iphone, clear your cache on Safari. More info here

thanks

• amtunnell
    Options

I have done all of the above many many times. Submitted a ticket, did what they said, wrote and rewrite all of this I think maybe too many times. I'm sorry, I've logged in both ways, cleared caches several l times, checked for updates, new5 g phone ..just got in March. Plenty of memory.. I've restarted after shilut off newst version ..all updates 415//22 I've done everything for about 24 hours. I seriously woke up yesterday and all of it was gone. I've given screen shots, I've done everything everyone has told me to do. I'm just as puzzles as you might be. Thank you. I do appreciate your help!

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited May 2022
    Options

I see, thank you for the infos. @amtunnell

I would ask you to provide more details

• what device do you use? (make and model, serial number included please. Here's how to find the serial number)
    • what is the latest update installed in your device? (E.g Android 11, iOS 15.5)
    • what is the latest update of Soda app installed in your device?
    • please share a screenshot of your own map.

Thanks!🙂

• amtunnell
    Options

I found all of that.. but there is nothing that says serial number and I don't know what to screen shot because if some random person sees my info can't it be hacked or something? I'm sorry, I'm not very smart with these things.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

@amtunnell

If you're not sure what that is and you don't feel confident to type that info only, it's okay. You can use the private messaging feature and send a screenshot to me privately.

then type my username as recipient.

don't forget to add details of the latest version of device software and Soda app. Plus the screenshot of Soda map.

If private infos are shared on public discussions by mistake I always ask the user to edit the comment and remove the infos or I flag the comment to have it edited by forum managers as last resort

Thanks 🙂

• amtunnell
    Options

I think I sent all of the screen shots you needed. I don't know if I replied to the email or sent them here.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hello @amtunnell !

thank you for providing all the infos. it appears that the game loads the April theme correctly and also the April events, plus 4 in a row and other features are present. So that's a good thing.

Let's talk about what's missing

As for Piggy Bank and Wonderball feature (free prize to unlock every 48 hours) they're known to disappear from time to time. This fact is usually on the developers' side. These features usually return on their own eventually

As for Team feature gone missing, I'm perplexed. It's not a feature that usually disappears like the other "fluid" features.

I'll ask community mananger if she has more infos on this

----

What ranking contest are you referring to?

Do you mean the weekly contest? (most new levels passed in a week by 5 players?)

thanks

• Idaho_Biker
    Idaho_Biker Posts: 78 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Where to get my rewards for completing a Baked Cake event that I played in?? I clicked on the Claim radio buttons for the last two tiers, a plus 2 to Lollipop and a plus 3 to Lollipop rewards, but never received anything after 24 hours, Why not??

• amtunnell
    Options

Just the squad and it's contests, I don't remember anymore. I spent so much time answering all of these questions.. it's hard to remember. I just know that many things just disappeared. It reverted back to the way the game was back in 2013 when I started playing, I lost the bombs switches and things like that. I am terminal so my brain gets foggy. All I know is it's all still missing. In trying to fix it and look up things and all that I lost even more benefits that I paid for too. And the weekly thing is there. All I know is, there was always two to three contests, three with my squad..always unless bake the cake would say they would come back and then two other challenges outside of the squad. There would be random challenges at most I would have at least five things going. I get that batula went back to the old one and the ranking thing is gone too. But I also lost rewards. But mainly I would like my soda squad back. And in looking into this.. I have never heard of fantastic five. But that's a different thing I'm not going to worry about right now. Thank you. I'm going to clear my cache again, hopefully won't lose anything. Log out. Turn off phone.. then on, then log in using my email and not Facebook. Maybe it'll be working! Thank you all so much for what you've done so far!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?