Sitters who block 4 in a row

Options
katlady10774
katlady10774 Posts: 1 Newbie

Theres should b a way to report them or delete them. We use to b able to send em a reminder to finish a tile or pick another. That option is gone and it can take 4 days to complete a row of 4 times. Takes the fun out of the game and u kno they are doing it on purpose. Today I have 2 done waiting til midnight to do other 2. But someone comes and blocks me picking the stripe task and didn't do one of the 15/20 needed. I kno they r blocking on purpose. It's not tic tac toe but that's how they play. Irritating !!!

Comments

• Lisa_Green-2
    Lisa_Green-2 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I agree. Waiting for a player from Spain to complete square. Should be able to remove them or finish the spot by yourself

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    edited May 2022
    Options

Hello @katlady10774 @Lisa_Green-2 and welcome to Soda community!

I never had the chance to test that version of 4 in a row. Was it good? 🙂

developers are constantly trying out new things so we can hope in a revamp of "4 in a row" in the future to tackle this problem.

In the meantime feedback from the players is always important to keep this topic a priority. 👍️

Additionally, feel free to show your support to these open ideas that are listed in updated master list of Soda ideas here:

• 4 in a Row. Add ability to contact players and refresh board when you get stuck. Vote the idea HERE
    • 4 in a Row. Boot inactive players in "4 in a Row". Vote the idea HERE
    • 4 in a Row, Purchases. Use gold bars to boot inactive players in "4 in a Row". Vote the idea HERE

• Brizeneum
    Brizeneum Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I CONTINUE to request my purchase be given to me, yet the "bot" keeps saying that I have received the items purchased. THIS IS NOT TRUE!! I've played this game TWICE now, without results!! I have played the game of sending proof of purchase, and to the help center, yet, they keep saying they have applied my purchases. I am so effing tired of this! I may just forget all about King games and play something more reliable.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Brizeneum and welcome to Soda community!

This discussion is not related to purchases issues 😅

Did you contact Player Support directly from inside Soda app? Is Soda app showing any error messages in account profile settings?

Do you have a King account to save your levels? If yes, did you try to log out - restart device -clear cache (read more here) - log in - pass any level to make sure your game is connected and hopefully make the refunds appear?

• Calamity_Coyote
    Calamity_Coyote Posts: 115 Level 3
    Options

I would very much like to see a time limit auto boot of about 24 hours for these squatters. Being able to send a message would be nice, but I found that even that often did not get them to move even back when it was an option of Mr Toffee. I think it's because some do not understand how it is played and do think they should block for the win. With the pre-loaded messages you could send last time, you couldn't really help them understand either.

Best thing is to auto boot them. Many times I have completed two tiles in one row only to have it blocked by one player. Then I would complete two tiles in another row to have the second player block that path also. I would then have to complete yet another row all by myself to close out the round. So that ends up being 4 days to complete.

• Ole20
    Ole20 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I'm having trouble with 4 in a row. It won't let me play, says that I need to connect to the internet but I am connected. Help please .

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?