Dropping games

Options
smores15
smores15 Posts: 5 Level 2

I had to switch my game to different phone ..The game will not let me play it keeps dropping in middle of game...i have done Everything possible to fix it...nothing seems to work...uninstalled it ,reinstalled it several times took battery out ,restarted phone ,phone and laptop all updated ...Facebook game is all updated too...this is getting really frustrating ...I've checked everything I been told too...any help wud be appreciated...thanks

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @smores15 and welcome to Soda community!

Let's see what we can do 🙂

• Do you save your levels with a King account or Facebook account?
    • Which are the devices this issue is happening on, exactly?
    • Please provide make and model
    • Do you play on Soda app installed on your laptop (Windows)? Or on Facebook site?
    • what are the latest version of operating system in your devices? (e.g. Android 11, iOS 15)
    • what is the latest version of Soda app installed in your device?
    • Do your devices have at least 2 GB of free storage?

Thanks!

• smores15
    smores15 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Answers

1-king acct

2- my phone

3- model moto e⁵ that s what it showed for model #

4- soda app on phone threw Google play store

5-Adroid ??? Not sure was phone was given to me

6-1.217.4

7-yes

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @smores15

My apologies for the delay! Thank you for the infos.

Visit this page to be able to find the android version on your device. The version changes everytime you update your phone

In the meantime I ask you to try these steps, to see if the crashing keeps happening

• check for device updates. (Soda app is already updated)
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    • you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times
    • *On Android you should be able to: Navigate device settings - Apps & notifications - Tap App info - tap Soda app- tap Storage- Tap clear cache. More info here. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters

Let me know if this helps!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?