Why was I not offered extra moves?

Options
jamq
jamq Posts: 2 Newbie

This is the second level I was not offered extra moves. I lost my five sets of boosters. The first time was earlier today on the third to last cake baking level. This time I was on regular soda level. I though maybe it was a chance glitch but this needs to be fixed sooner than later.

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @jamq and welcome to Soda community!

This is certainly odd 🤔did you check troubleshooting steps to see if they help?

• check for Soda and device updates
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    • you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times

*depending on the type of the device you can clear cookies/cache of your device or cache of Soda app directly (Android). More info here. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters

Let me know if the problem keeps happening after this and we'll move on from there 🙂

Thanks !

• jamq
    jamq Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Yes, I did all of those. There is no update available. I'm just hoping it was a horrible fluke. Seriously, it was like two gut punches. I know it's a game but it still hurt.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @jamq !

thank you for reporting back!

If this problem keeps happening in optimal conditions then it's probably no fluke. I can report your case to the community manager to find out what's going on here 🙂

Please share more details on how you play:

• Do you save your levels with a King account or Facebook account?
    • Which device do you use (make and model)?
    • What is the latest version of operating system installed on your device ? (e.g Android 11, iOS 15, latest build of updated Windows. more here)
    • What is the latest Soda app installed in your device?
    • What is the game user ID associated to your account? To find this number read more here

Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?