Why am I not getting my daily booster

ninh
ninh Posts: 6 Level 2

I am connected to the internet but each day my booster box opens, tells me I’m not connected to WiFi - even though I am - and will get my reward when I am connected. I therefore never get any rewards/boosters. Help!

Best Answer

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @ninh

do you see this type of message then?

If yes, I can suggest you try this trick to see if it works, it helped me once

• force close the app (or make sure it's not running in the background)- switch off your internet connection - start the app but don't click "play" yet - switch on internet connection- then click "play"

If this doesn't work then the only solution to fix this problem is to uninstall and reinstall Soda app, I'm sorry

This type of error appears when something unknown goes wrong in Soda app and it often signals that the game app got damaged. (This doesn't mean that there's something wrong with your device)

In this state, your game is offline: you can't play normally, save progress and make purchases. You can't contact Player Support directly from your app so they can't look into it.

Unfortunately, uninstalling the app will delete all your boosters (they're saved locally on your device) and recent progress you made while being offline due to this problem. If you have a King/ Facebook account, you'll be able to retrieve all the gold bars and progress you made before this problem arised.

It's not ideal at all but it will allow you to play normally again.

-----

If you progress is partially or entirely lost after reinstalling the app, create an account if you don't have one already and contact Player Support so they can manually restore your progress on your account:

How to contact Player Support: open soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "my game progress"- "how do I save progress"- scroll down and click "contact us". Please be sure to select "Problems with my Game" and then "Game didn't save", add your current level and send.

-----

If you lost purchased items that you didn't use, you may ask Player Support for a replacement. More infos here

Items obtained for free in the game can't be refunded as per terms and conditions of the game. More infos here.

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty

Hello @ninh and welcome to Soda community!

Let's try to understand what's going on

Do you use a King account to save your levels?

If so, are you able to log out? Or is a red error message present on your profile settings in Soda app?

If don't see an error message and you're able to log out please try standard troubleshooting steps:

• check for Soda and device updates
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    • you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times

*it depends on on the type of the device. Read all details here. You can clear cookies/cache of your device. Or clear cache of Soda app directly, if you own Android. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters

Let me know if it works or not 🙂

• ninh
    ninh Posts: 6 Level 2

Hi, thanks but I can’t log in or out a message just tells me I’m not connected to the internet

• Pitty_Kitty
    Answer ✓

Hello @ninh

do you see this type of message then?

If yes, I can suggest you try this trick to see if it works, it helped me once

• force close the app (or make sure it's not running in the background)- switch off your internet connection - start the app but don't click "play" yet - switch on internet connection- then click "play"

If this doesn't work then the only solution to fix this problem is to uninstall and reinstall Soda app, I'm sorry

This type of error appears when something unknown goes wrong in Soda app and it often signals that the game app got damaged. (This doesn't mean that there's something wrong with your device)

In this state, your game is offline: you can't play normally, save progress and make purchases. You can't contact Player Support directly from your app so they can't look into it.

Unfortunately, uninstalling the app will delete all your boosters (they're saved locally on your device) and recent progress you made while being offline due to this problem. If you have a King/ Facebook account, you'll be able to retrieve all the gold bars and progress you made before this problem arised.

It's not ideal at all but it will allow you to play normally again.

-----

If you progress is partially or entirely lost after reinstalling the app, create an account if you don't have one already and contact Player Support so they can manually restore your progress on your account:

How to contact Player Support: open soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "my game progress"- "how do I save progress"- scroll down and click "contact us". Please be sure to select "Problems with my Game" and then "Game didn't save", add your current level and send.

-----

If you lost purchased items that you didn't use, you may ask Player Support for a replacement. More infos here

Items obtained for free in the game can't be refunded as per terms and conditions of the game. More infos here.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?