1235Β»

Comments

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5
    Options
  • kdhipo
    kdhipo Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I collected all the cauldrons and nothing happened. Is there suppose to be a prize or something? And no big explosion graphics either like pictured above in some. And my candies don’t look like tornados. Bit disappointed really:(

• ALIXKATERINE
    ALIXKATERINE Posts: 317 Level 3
    Options

I had the storm season and it was quite fun!!!😍; then I had the gum season and freeing the bears was quite an odyssey!!!}

πŸ™ƒπŸŒͺοΈπŸŒ€

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hello @Pitty_Kitty , my Candy Crush Soda Saga Moderator!

You recently asked a few questions that I think I can give a better answer now

πŸ‘‰ How did you enjoy the theme and the art of the season you got?

I really enjoyed the theme and the art of the Storm Season. The graphics were out-of-this-world sweet

πŸ‘‰What do you think about going through the different weathers and using the cauldron?

I only use The Cauldron once, so I still need to learn more about it.

πŸ‘‰ Is there something you love especially about it? Or something you don't like at all?

No changes needed, it’s enjoyable as is

πŸ‘‰ What do you think about the quests and the rewards?

I think I had a few hard levels but was still able to collect some bice rewards

πŸ‘‰ How did you feel about gathering a piece of Supersonic lollipop together with the sponges?

Anytime I can gather a piece of Supersonic lollipop is great for me

πŸ‘‰ Is there something you love especially about it? Or something you don't like at all?

I love the art work and the active graphics that Candy Crush Soda Saga present. I hope it continues and hats off to the Artist and graphic Developers

Thank you for asking, Glenn

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    edited May 2022
    Options

πŸ‘‰ How did you enjoy the theme and the art of the season you got?

It was very interesting, I liked the animations a lot. They were the best part of the season for me. Unfortunately they worked only until third cauldron piece. the remaining pieces didn't unlock anything which was disappointing. I don't know if there were supposed to be only 3 changes of seasons. What a pityyy

πŸ‘‰What do you think about going through the different weathers and using the cauldron?

It was amazing, the best way to experience all the changes was putting my phone in landscape mode so the whole diorama was displayed. In portrait mode I didn't realize the background was changing seasons at all, at first, lol

I liked the graphics. I also liked the fact that quests were uploading by themselves, automatically.

I know I should be used to this by now but I don't like the pass animations appearing twice after passing one level. They have to be manually closed which slows me down. I don't like to be slowed downπŸ˜… The animations don't disappear quickly by tapping anywhere on the screen to make them go away.

In my opinion it'd be great if we could keep only the animation screen showing primarly the quests situation and simultaneously a simbol like a exclamation mark over "rewards" to notify the player there are rewards unlocked. this way it's the players who decide to visit the rewards section within the same animation screen and they're not obliged to be given a second animation of the pass just to show the rewards available.

πŸ‘‰ What do you think about the quests and the rewards?

Uhm, honestly I wasn't a fan of the option of unlimited refreshing being removed and without being warned in the game, especially πŸ˜…. Please warn us next time, so we can change quests wisely. In the end I managed with 1 refresh option in 6 hours time, despite duplicate quests thwarting my refreshing efforts *sigh*πŸ˜…

The rewards were a bit underwhelming compared to previous seasons, I'm sorry? πŸ˜…. I felt the absence of pink, orange and purple (marvelous) wonderballs, and their hidden hammers and switch hands πŸ˜†

πŸ‘‰ How did you feel about gathering a piece of Supersonic lollipop together with the cauldron pieces?Β 

I'll take a piece of supersonic lolly over any other any booster that is not a hammer or switch hand πŸ˜„

As for the pieces, I like to interact with my map, it makes the map more dynamic that way.

It felt like a story was being told and I was part of it πŸ€—

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?