Did not get credit

Options
barbiezsun
barbiezsun Posts: 4 Newbie

In the 4 in a row, I needed 2 of the round jelly candies. I got them in my last game, but did not get credit for them. ??

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited July 2022
    Options

Hello @barbiezsun and welcome to Soda community!

To complete this task, the player needs to manually create a coloring candy. (1 coloring candy is enough as game description says ๐Ÿ™‚).

Coloring candy isย formed by matching six or more candies in the same color, like this

4 in a row doesn't consider coloring candies that are: 1) pre-game boosters or 2) randomly made by candies cascade in the game, because they're not created by the player

Can you confirm you matched candies to form a coloring candy? ๐Ÿ˜€

• baylie69
    baylie69 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Iโ€™m not getting all my bonuses and all the new features on the game what should I do

• momma1965
    momma1965 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I needed a coloring candy for my 4in a row. I manually made a coloring candy twice, but did not get credit for either creation. Help!

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @momma1965 @baylie69 and welcome to soda community!

Which device do you play Soda on?

Do you play on Soda app installed on your device? Do you play on Facebook website?

Please try these troubleshooting steps and let me know if the problem keeps happening

• check for Soda and device updates
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    • you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times

*it depends on on the type of the device. Read all details here.

If you own Android mobile, visit Settings - Apps - Candy Crush Soda Saga - Storage - Clear Cache. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters

If you own Apple mobile, visit Settings - Safari - Clear History and Website Data

thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?