Why is Batula 24 hours now? And other complaints

DiduXD
DiduXD Posts: 107 Level 2

Really don't like this change.

During the time he was an hour to wait out, I was fine with it but now Batula is on par with Odus for me in terms of annoyance because his Wonderball collecting gimmick is something I'm not into (same with the Golden Tickets but at least I can click off that without being forced to wait out the period).

I don't know how often this occurs but this is one of the worst changes IMO. Revert this back and maybe consider having a skip feature for the end of level bonus points (seriously why do all the other games have the skip but Soda Saga doesn't? Seems like the team is trying to make Soda Saga the worst of the quartet with all unfriendly changes to the player experience).

Also, Olivia's model is kinda creepy in the Bakery and her sprite was much better and more expressive with the sprite. Maybe make it so she doesn't look so happy all the time for every event (it looks wrong when you lose your Chef's hat for example, why would anyone be happy for that?).

Another thing, too many pop-ups to click away on a new day's startup. You have the daily prize, the event, potentially Kimmy's Candy Cannon (the laugh gets obnoxious with that, it's to the point where I have to mute my tablet because of how much it annoys me)/Kimmy's Gone Fishing (which has a background noise, much better than the laughter), the Golden Offer reminder and whatever else is going on.

Last thing, revert 4 In A Row matches back to random. Haven't gotten a random in a while and I feel the prompt to get a match is unnecessary.

Anyway, I'm expecting this to be locked and/or removed, but this game needs at the bare minimum the option to skip the end of level bonus.

Comments

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,802 Soda Moderator

Hello @DiduXD welcome to the Community

We welcome feedback about the game here, so I'll be sure to pass your comments along šŸ¤—

What do you mean by the bonus at the end of the level?

Are there certain things in the game that you do appreciate that you would like to keep?

Thank you for your feedback and Iā€™m looking forward to your answer!

Have a Sodalicious day šŸ˜Ž

• DiduXD
    DiduXD Posts: 107 Level 2
    edited July 2022

@Yosca By end of level bonus, I mean the Sugar Crush segment where you basically watch as the candy accumulates points on its own without your input (I know it's called Sugar Crush in the other games, I forget if it's called that in this game).

I appreciate the current team implementation with the general cake baking levels being consistent and the daily chest points. I also like how the game actually makes the 30 minute infinite powerups worth doing the dailies for and how the gumball machine can give random boosters and potentially infinite lives for 30 minutes (which is perfect for random gumball rewards, not so much for every day after 7 days in daily rewards).

Additionally, the game does make good use of the life gifting system which is something I wouldn't change.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?