πŸ’” Which feature do you hate the most?

Options

Comments

• Terri_1
    Terri_1 Posts: 2,482 Level 4
    edited July 2022
    Options
    The Weekly Race

I voted on weekly race l like all of them and it was very hard for me to decide

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    Options
    The Noble Path

It's not that I dislike Noble Path, it's just I'm totally disinterested in it. The rewards are not that significant, the current very limited timed boosters don't help me with playing.

In the past there used to be energy to be won, that was the reason I looked forward to completing the path. Now energy it's gone so I leave noble path untouched most of the times πŸ˜…

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    Options
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,960 Candy Moderator
    Options
    The Weekly Race

I really don’t hate any of them but if I have to choose one it is the weekly race.

First of all I feel pressured to play so I can try and win the race. Second of all, the prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd aren’t really worth it, but I hate looking like a loser by coming in last.

πŸ˜ŠπŸ¨πŸ’•

• La Ley
    La Ley Posts: 2,691 Level 5
    Options
    4 in a row

I don't like the 4 in.a row because some folks just don't get the concept and you can be stuck in the same board for days and can't get out of it πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

• Lemurtek
    Lemurtek Posts: 2,079 Level 4
    Options
    Bake a Cake

OK I voted. I actually don't hate Bake a Cake, I just in general don't like events that penalize a person for trying a failing, like those events that send you back to the previous level, or in Bake a Cake, take away your Chef's Hat, so you can't t try gain.

BUT... This wasn't on your poll but there are two things I really do hate, both gold bar adjacent.

1. The Soda Supreme event, where in (as I understand it) the more Gold Bars you spend, the higher your rank. Talk about a money grab. I don't mind spending money to buy gold bars or boosters, but an event where the whole objective is to force people to spend if they want to win. No Thanks!
    2. The Piggy Bank. Again I have n problem with spending money to directly buy Gold Bars, but to say "Congratulations, you've earned 30 Gold Bars!" and then to say, pay us money to collect the Gold Bars you earned. Gee, imagine if your boss used this scam... :Congratulations, you worked hard all week, here's your paycheck, as soon as yu pay up we'll give it o yu. Bleah!
    3. Sorry if I'm straying off topic, Just my opinion.
    4. πŸ˜‘

• Amoonmoon
    Amoonmoon Posts: 18,677 Level 5
    Options
    The Noble Path

Again playing ccs

So I don't know a lot of events.

But the game of an event that was a little bad cake was good.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    Options
    The Weekly Race

Bring back the old classic BBH!! Not that one with "energy", but the first one! πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

• greddycandy
    greddycandy Posts: 12,429 Level 5
    Options
    The Weekly Race

Don't have time to complete the race and not so great rewards.

• pillow6
    pillow6 Posts: 1,086 Level 5
    Options
    The Weekly Race

Sorry, I can't vote, episode race is the most hated part.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?