Malfunction

drlnrln
drlnrln Posts: 1 Newbie

The game keeps exiting after I complete a level and when I return it doesn’t show my completion. I’ve paid a lot of money for extras and I’d like someone to contact me.

Answers

• jacinthe84
    jacinthe84 Posts: 14 Level 2

As tu essayé de désinstaller le jeux et le réinstaller après? Des fois sa règle le problème 😉

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,842 Soda Moderator

Hello @drlnrln welcome to the Community

I am sorry to hear your game shuts down after completing a level 😕 Perhaps the following could help to prevent this from happening again: provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game - clear the cache -> not data  that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates - log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.

Clear cache in Android: go to settings - tap on apps - tap on candy crush soda - tap on storage - tap on clear cache (not data❗️)

Clear cache in iOS: go to settings - tap on Safari - tap on Clear history and website data.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,842 Soda Moderator

Unfortunately, we in the Community are unable to restore levels or send a refund or replacement of extras. For this you will need to contact Player Support and they will review it further. If you happen to play on a mobile device or Windows app, you can contact directly from the device.  That way Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and transactions. All you need to do is:

- Open the game app —> tap on the blue gear

- Tap on the ? mark

- Tap on Purchases and Gold Bars

-  Choose and tap on a topic that is closest to your question/issue

- Scroll down to the bottom and tap  "Contact Us"

If you don’t play on mobile or Windows app, please contact Player Support Team here. Describe briefly your complaint, and don’t forget to mention your Game ID, how to find here.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?