Candy Crush Soda Saga not running in UAE

Answers

• minnaj
    minnaj Posts: 169 Level 3

I am now on day 4 of not being able to connect, without having any of my friends, the bakery game, four in a row, or anything else. There is absolutely no incentive to play the game, especially when you have limited the replay lives to only five instead of gradually increasing it like you used to. I used to spend a lot of money buying gold bricks, and you're losing out on that money because I refuse to play without all of this getting fixed. I have done all of your recommendations over and over again and it still doesn't work.

• fostermommy123
    fostermommy123 Posts: 0 Newbie

I haven’t been able to connect/access prizes or store since update 3 days ago.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,884 Soda Moderator

Hello @fostermommy123 welcome to the Community.

I’m sorry to hear you can’t access the store, since the update.

Are you able to log in to your game or do you see an error? Can you show with a screenshot which error you are seeing? https://www.take-a-screenshot.org

Please try this: provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game - clear the cache -> not data  that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates - log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.

Clear cache in Android: go to settings - tap on apps - tap on candy crush soda - tap on storage - tap on clear cache (not data❗️)

Clear cache in iOS: go to settings - tap on Safari - tap on Clear history and website data

If that doesn’t work I need some other info:

Do you play via King or Facebook account?

Which platform do you use? Browser or app?

What device do you play on? Make and model

Which version Operating System do you have?

What is your Game ID? Tap or click HERE how to find

• CarolNassef
    CarolNassef Posts: 3 Newbie

I am on WiFi but the connect 4 says no internet connection how do I fix this

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,003 Soda Moderator
    edited August 2022

Hello @minnaj

does it mean it that you tried to reinstall Soda app and you still see connection error after?

I understand the frustration. Though you would help us out a lot if you could provide important details in your reports. Soda Studio is needing them to be able to investigate this problem further 🙂

• what is your game user ID number? check out this guide on how to find it.
    • which device do you use (make and model)?

thanks

• Pitty_Kitty

Hello @CarolNassef and welcome to Soda communtiy!

Do you see this type of connection error?

• how long have you been seeing it for?
    • what is your game user ID number? check out this guide on how to find it.
    • which device do you use? (make and model)

thanks

• kiranknr
    kiranknr Posts: 8 Level 2

i cant sync my account with fb pls solve this issue asap

• kiranknr
    kiranknr Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited August 2022

I can't sync my account with FB lost all progress when tried it say connection problem try in a bit pls solve this issue asap

• mimi325
    mimi325 Posts: 28 Level 2

Go to your Facebook account and go to candy crush soda and then add it.

• Pitty_Kitty

Hello there!

Kindly answer to my questions here, this issue is under investigation

Since this is a duplicate post, I'll be closing this

Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?