I paid for Walk the Noble Path and it now say times up and said my prizes have been added but not

Cooloo
Cooloo Posts: 20 Level 2
edited August 2022 in Support

I am missing two wins of 12 hours of play time with other bonuses and this happened in the last game. I’ve paid for this and where is it? Bad enough I’ve to wait every week for only a few levels and by doing that I don’t get to use all the lives and boosters I’ve one. Please fix this asap

Answers

• Cooloo

This is happening too often why not add the 24 hour lives etc that I’ve won and paid for to my game. Also please add more than just a few levels every week as if your winning the race you can’t continue when you have no more levels to play

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,003 Soda Moderator

Hello @Cooloo and welcome to Soda community!

Did you play and complete all the quests before the event disappeared? If you didn't complete them all, you might have received only the rewards from both the free and purchased path that belong to the completed quests.

If you completed all the quests correctly and you still didn't get all the prizes from the free path and purchased path, then a glitch might have happened. Please contact Player Support to ask for a refund of the purchased path rewards. Community can't handle purchases issues as they contain sensititive information of the player.

Contact Player Support from mobile devices: open soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "purchases and golds bars"- "why haven't I received my purchase"- scroll down and click "contact us". Explain your problem and send.

If you don't play Soda on mobile device then contact Support from here. It might be helpful to add your game user ID in the form so your gaming account can be easily located by support. How to find your user ID: here

Please read here for more infos on how to ask for a refund.

As for the levels, I understand you're a very experienced Soda crusher at the end of the map and that alone is amazing. You might want to know that the number of released weekly levels have actually increased from 15 to 45 in the last few years. That made lots of players happy but please note that developers are humans too and there are limitations 🤗 There's also the option for the players to let levels (and rewards from side events) to pile up in a period of time so they can win the races later 😉

Hope this helps 🙂

• Kaltrenis
    Kaltrenis Posts: 1 Newbie

I completed all the levels in the noble path and when the time ended it said all my rewards were added but I never got the gold or the time added. This is the second time this has happened. And I paid for the premium path.

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited August 2022

Hello @Kaltrenis and welcome to Soda community!

I have to inform you that prizes from Noble Path and Season Pass are not immediately sent after the event ends anymore 😅

It's intentional, it's not a mistake.

If players don't claim prizes (either free or purchased) before time runs out, they have to wait for a new round of the pass to start. This means you may have to wait days unfortunately.

Just before a new round starts, players will receive all the prizes accumulated in the previous round.

If prizes are still missing in that occasion, please contact Player Support to ask for a refund.

Please read directions in my comment above on how to contact Player Support

For example, I received this message today. Last time I played Noble Path was a month ago and had no prizes left to claim. So today no reward was sent to my game. It may be confusing but I assume this is a measure to persuade players not to wait til an event ends if they want to claim prizes.

drought season pass that ended today has no relation to this message which is about a different event: the noble path. I assume a new round of noble path will start soon since we got this message today that was about an old round of noble path.

Leftover rewards from ended Drought season will be sent before a new season pass starts

• Cooloo

New levels are supposed to be released every Friday but they don’t! This is so ridiculous that I have to message you every time to remind you! Surely you should treat a loyal player of the game for years with more respect rather than giving a few crumbs here and there? Often I lose my place in the race because you don’t upload levels on time and boosters that I’ve won run out because of it! This to me is deliberate and so shady!! Not impressed! I’ve finished your paltry levels again for the week 2 days ago and I wonder will I have to message you again re no new levels uploaded? Negligence on your part!

• Cooloo
    edited August 2022

This is happening all the time! Definitely a deliberate act on their part! So frustrating and when you finish all levels they keep trying you to play other games!! No I don’t want to play other games just add new levels and not just for a few days so your bonuses run out when you’ve no more new levels to play!! They are trying to squeeze every penny out of us and it’s got really worse in the last year! Shocking! *

Edited by CM:🤨 Hold on a bit! Please remember to be sweet and kind - Our House Rules

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited August 2022

Hello @Cooloo

I understand your frustration but I need to remind you to moderate your language as aggressive language is not tolerated.

Please be mindful of the rules of conduct which you can read here

This matter is not about negligence.

Moderators are volunteers on the community who assist fellow players and are able to escalate important game issues to community manager who works with Soda Game Studio so a solution can be found.

We may have limitations but when we can help in our role, we help.🙂

Since assisting players is something we do with pleasure while we spend our time answering questions in the community, please don't say moderators' posts are automated.

As you may have noticed, levels release is not up to moderators. It depends on Soda Game Studio who releases levels on Fridays at the time it's possible for them to release levels.

You don't have to remind us weekly, if this is what you're worrying about 🙂. In case something's amiss with levels we moderators ask community manager on Monday when she's at work.

Since I read you've already fineshed this week levels, this means you receive new levels regurlarly and there's no recurring anomaly in your game. That's good news🙂

I suppose the real problem here is the time zone that may be something you're not considering. At 1.09 AM CEST when you posted, nobody at King was working to release levels because they're located in Europe. Their working hours may go from 9 AM CEST to 6 PM CEST.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?