Why didn’t I get the fish with my purchase

ruthbeckett_59
ruthbeckett_59 Posts: 1 Newbie

Why didn’t I get the fish with my purchase. I purchased the 34.99 package which comes with 24 hour use of all the the fish and the disco ball I mean all of those before you play the game you can select well you didn’t give me the fish so I’m hoping you can fix that and give me the fish and then start it over for 24 hours at that point because I’m not paying again in fact I’ll never buy another package if you guys can’t do this because I’ve purchased many and I know you know your game goes out in the middle of a game I lose all my power ups I’ve used I don’t get that replaced and you guys just cut up my game so let me know about the fish power ups and you have my email thank you

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,003 Soda Moderator

Hello @ruthbeckett_59 welcome to Soda community!

Sorry to hear about this. Community can't handle purchases issues as they contain sensitive infos of the player but you may ask Player Support (customer service) to send your missing items.

• 📱How to contact Player Support from mobile devices: open soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "purchases and gold bars"- "why haven't I received my purchase"- scroll down and click "contact us". Explain your problem and send. Player Support will be able to have access to your history of transactions.

Check out this guide for directions step by step: 👇️

How to contact Player Support from the game to report Purchase issues!

• 💻️If you don't play Soda on mobile device then contact Support from here. Select: "problems with my purchase" and "purchased items not received". Explain the problem.
    • It might be helpful to add your game user ID in the form so your gaming account can be easily located by support.

How to find your user ID on Soda app: here

How to find your user ID on Facebook site: here

⚠️ If you didn't receive any of the items you purchased, then asking for a full refund would be your best choice.

Please read 👉️HERE for more directions on how to ask for a full refund.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?