No new levels uploaded?

Cooloo
Cooloo Posts: 20 Level 2

Ticket No: 11852620 still not resolved and once again no new levels uploaded? Can you not just let players know if game is finished for good? Getting beyond ridiculous now!

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    edited August 2022

Hello again @Cooloo 🙂

Since you confirmed here that you get new levels regurlarly every week, the game doesn't seem close to being finished 🙂

@Yosca may be able to check the game and give you more infos about new levels released since she's very far in the map like you 🙂

Please be patient, thanks

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,968 Soda Moderator

@Cooloo New levels have been released as you can see from my screenshot

I don't know where you live, I live in Europe and new levels are released with me every Friday at 9am, not earlier.

“Do not trust these so called moderators as it’s an automated response every time” <— And for your information, we moderators are players like you and we try to help other players.

Thanks!

• Cooloo
    Cooloo Posts: 20 Level 2

I live in Europe too and they are never released that early! If you look at my history of messages I have to send a message often looking for more levels to upload and when I finally called them out on it one level was released today!! Your reply was not helpful in anyway whatsoever! If there are no new levels then just let us know! Absolutely ridiculous and the bonuses you win are lost by the time you upload new levels! Coincidence? Not a chance!! Just a way to swindle more money!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?