I already had an account, but King is saying I don't based on my email

Options
Katie_J
Katie_J Posts: 7 Level 2

I had an account - under my current email - but King saying I don't - so forced to create a new one - now they say my User ID is already in use - yes, by me. I'm on level 2691 - I do not want to be treated as a "newbie" as per the welcome email I just received with my now 2nd User ID. How can I get some help. My features aren't working properly - no "team send lives" - and I can't find a way to "update" game as suggested using my original User ID?? Katie

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Katie_J and welcome to Soda community!

I'm sorry to hear about this. Have you try to contact Player Support (customer service) and explained the situation to them? They're able to locate your game with your user ID and see what's wrong with it. They can find any progress associated to it.

They're also able to manually restore your progress at your desired level if it was somehow lost.

-----

How to contact player support:

• πŸ“±Contact Player Support from mobile device: open soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "my game progress"- "how do I save progress"- scroll down and click "contact us". Selects topics: "problem with my game" and "game didn't save". Explain your problem, add your current level and send.

Check out this guide for directions step by step: πŸ‘‡οΈ

How to contact Support from the game app to report Lost progress issues!

• πŸ’»οΈIf you don't play on mobile device, then contact Support from here and if possible, make sure to also add your game ID so Support can locate your account.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

As for the features not working properly, let's try to understand what's going on πŸ™‚. Please provide the following details:

• Which device do you use to play Soda (make and model)?
    • Does your device have at least 2 GB of free storage?
    • Which is the latest version of operating system installed in your device? (e.g iOS 15.5 , Android 11)
    • Do you play on Soda app installed in your device? Or do you play through Facebook webpage on your computer?
    • If you play on Soda app, which is the latest version installed in your device?
    • Do you see any kind of connection errors? Do you read "there was a connection error, try again in a bit" when you visit profile settings of Soda app?

thanks

• Katie_J
    Options

I play from my desktop PC - on Windows 10. No error messages, in fact I was just able to log in to my original account, using my original password via settings in game mode. When I tried it earlier it told me I didn't exist and my password was too short?? Also, when I logged in as original a moment ago, the only thing my profile wanted was to add something in the "last name" field, so I put J. I see another responder offering a link to support if I am using on a PC so I will try that tomorrow. Maybe they can blend the now 2 accounts. Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hello @Katie_J

That sounds so odd! But I'm glad to hear you got your original account back!

Asking Player Support's opinion on this is best πŸ™Œ

• Katie_J
    Options

I will reach out for more support - but the original account has always been accessible from within the settings button on the actual game when it is open. It is when I go to king community log-in - it rejects original sign up. I don't get it, but now I know support can help - I will contact them. Other helper said "make sure to also add your game ID so Support can locate your account." Do you know where I find my "game ID"? Is that just my email address or ??

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?