Game glitches

Slandrum03
Slandrum03 Posts: 2 Newbie

I was charged three times on 7/31 for one set of gold bars?

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator

Hello @Slandrum03 and welcome to Soda community!

Sorry to hear about this. Community can't handle purchases issues as they contain sensitive infos of the player but you may ask Player Support (customer service) to send your missing items.

• 📱How to contact Player Support from mobile devices: open soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "purchases and gold bars"- "why haven't I received my purchase"- scroll down and click "contact us". Explain your problem and send. Player Support will be able to have access to your history of transactions.

Check out this guide for directions step by step: 👇️

How to contact Player Support from the game to report Purchase issues!

• 💻️If you don't play Soda on mobile device then contact Support from here. Select: "problems with my purchase" and "purchased items not received". Explain the problem.
    • It might be helpful to add your game user ID in the form so your gaming account can be easily located by support.

How to find your user ID on Soda app: here

How to find your user ID on Facebook site: here

⚠️ If you didn't receive any of the items you purchased, then asking for a full refund would be your best choice.

Please read 👉️HERE for more directions on how to ask for a full refund.

• Pitty_Kitty

@Slandrum03 alternatively you have the option to issue a dispute through the bank or service your debit/credit card belong to. This way it's possible to get the money back from the unwanted purchases. Please visit the webpage of your bank account for more infos on how to issue a dispute thought them

• crabapple
    crabapple Posts: 740 Level 3

👋 @Pitty_Kitty 👋

Speaking of game glitches, in the picture you will see that I had done only one piece of cake (which in reality, I had done from the 1st row: 3rd piece; to the end of the 3rd row and the the piece it shows on the 4th row). It really isn't a big deal, but, I like to see my accomplishments and for others to know who worked on it. Just wanted to let you know about it. Thank you.

• Pitty_Kitty

Hello @crabapple and welcome!

thanks for sharing and reporting.

I saw this happen in my team as well a couple of times when 1 team player and I apparently completed the same piece of cake. my avatar wasn't the one that was showed. However the automated messages (player X baked a piece etc) acknowledged the fact that both of us completed (the same) piece so there were more messages than the actual number of the cake pieces.

Was this the same case for you? Though, it might be too hard to check on history of automated messages now

Do let me know it happens again and what the automated messages say in the chat🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?