Lost Path on Transfer

Comments

• casiblck
    casiblck Posts: 2 Newbie

You made me transfer my profile profile from Facebook over and I lost what I already paid for on the noble path . I am not paying again I want my progress back

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,003 Soda Moderator

Hello @casiblck and welcome to Soda community!

Sorry for the late reply - we are able to find posts regarding game issues easier in community if they're posted as individual questions/discussions in Support 🙂-

Sorry to hear about this problems. Community can't handle purchases issues as they contain sensitive infos of the player but you may ask Player Support (customer service) to send your missing items.

• 📱How to contact Player Support from mobile devices: open soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "purchases and gold bars"- "why haven't I received my purchase"- scroll down and click "contact us". Explain your problem and send. Player Support will be able to have access to your history of transactions.

Check out this guide for directions step by step: 👇️

How to contact Player Support from the game to report Purchase issues!

• 💻️If you don't play Soda on mobile device then contact Support from here. Select: "problems with my purchase" and "purchased items not received". Explain the problem.
    • It might be helpful to add your game user ID in the form so your gaming account can be easily located by support.

How to find your user ID on Soda app: here

How to find your user ID on Facebook site: here

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?