Where did the bakery go and the candy crushing lollies?

acfirby
acfirby Posts: 4 Newbie

Hi. I get notifications from CSSS that I have a bakery award. My bakery challenge doesn't even come up when I log in. I've also earned several candy crushing lollipops, the rainbow kind through the challenges. They have all disappeared! What do I need to do get my earned prizes back and play the challenges with other players? I play on Android mobile app.

Best Answer

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,992 Soda Moderator
    Answer βœ“

Welcome to the Community @acfirby Did you check for game updates? Do you have a new device?

The general troubleshooting can help reconnect your game to the servers. If you have saved your game, go to profile, log out, clear cache -> for Android: go to settings - tap on apps - tap on candy crush soda - tap on storage - tap on clear cache (not data❗️), check for updates, log in play/replay some levels. You may have to repeat this a few times.

You can find a guide πŸ‘‰ here to try how to restore your boosters.

Hope this helps.

Answers

• Yosca
    Answer βœ“

Welcome to the Community @acfirby Did you check for game updates? Do you have a new device?

The general troubleshooting can help reconnect your game to the servers. If you have saved your game, go to profile, log out, clear cache -> for Android: go to settings - tap on apps - tap on candy crush soda - tap on storage - tap on clear cache (not data❗️), check for updates, log in play/replay some levels. You may have to repeat this a few times.

You can find a guide πŸ‘‰ here to try how to restore your boosters.

Hope this helps.

• acfirby
    acfirby Posts: 4 Newbie

Thank you! I cleared the cache and I have my earned special lollies and challenges! Even the Batula ball is still in the same spot where I left it!

• Yosca

Great to hear @acfirby Thank you for telling!

Happy crushing 😎

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?