Cant not ask for lifes

Options
Émerik
Émerik Posts: 16 Level 2

For the games Candy Crush Soda, I open with a address E-mail on the platform Microsoft Store on a PC. (I have a account in King). My problem is, i cane not ask life from my team fbefore 24hrs My other problem it's, when i clic on my picture , it says i,m offline (in french = hors ligne). Thank you for your help.

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited August 2022
    Options

Hello @Émerik and welcome to Soda community!

thanks for translating and for providing the infos 🙂

not receiveing lives from team mates in Microsoft app has been reported but unfortunately I don't have updates about the situation yet. I'll ask again about it👍️

Would you also add your game user ID? It would help the Soda Game Studio a lot:
    • to find this unique number, tap twice on the king logo you see in profile settings of Soda app. more infos here

----

receiving lives from friends (who are not team mates) should be still possible so momentarily you could bypass this issue reagarding team mates. But from your screenshot it's not clear to me whether you have friends in your friends list or not.

Do you have Social Hub icon in your game that helps players grow their friends lists by adding active Soda players?

Currently there are 3 methods to add new friends to their friends list via Social Hub.

• send invites by clicking on players' avatars when you see them in events like Soda Team, 4 in a row, episode race, weekly contest, Kimmy's candy cannon race, more infos here
    • send invites to recommended friends that appear on a list in Social Hub feature. more infos here
    • send invites to external friends or add them by using a personal link. Personal link expires after 96 hours and needs to be generated again. more infos here

• Émerik
    Options

Why when i clic on my picture in the game it show me that i'm offline (hors ligne) ??? Thank you.

• Émerik
    Options

I,m playing whit PC Windoow 10, on  Microsoft Store (I have a King account). My problem is, when i clic on my avatar in the game, it says i,m offline (hors ligne). Other problem i can’t receive lives from my team. Thank you for your help.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hello @Émerik and welcome!

My apologies, I didn't answer the question about the avatar n your other thread.

As for team mates issue the situation hasn't changed. It has been reported again but there are no updates on the solution yet, I'm sorry.😔

There is a workaround, you can ask your friends (who are not team mates) for lives and receive lives from them. If you have Social Hub you can grow your list. (read more here) I don't know if you have it since you haven't told me yet.

If this workaround is not available for your then you might have to be patient until the problem related to team mates is solved, I'm sorry.

As for your question about the avatar, did you try troubleshooting steps to see if they help?

• Do you read a connection error ("there was a connection errror, try again in a bit") when you visit profile settings in soda app? Let me know

If you don't see it, please go ahead and:

• check for Soda and device updates
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    • you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times

• Émerik
    Options

,No i don't have a connection errror,  I,m playing whit PC Windoow 10, on Microsoft Store, No problem to log in and pass level , why my avatar is offline??

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

alright @Émerik thank you for checking.

I'll pass this on so this can be looked into 🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?