Can't see our team points today

Answers

• dylan19
    dylan19 Posts: 23 Level 2

This is now day 3 and still can’t see my teams progress. Nor can I see the new person that joined our team. I can’t get the team rewards. There is no point in playing the game now. I’ve written and gotten no response. Can’t someone help? It just shows “bakery open soon”

• dylan19
    dylan19 Posts: 23 Level 2

Just got a canned ridiculous answer to my problem that had to do with game crashing which it isn’t. Can someone please recommend how you get a real answer when you write in about this problem?😬

• shafer223
    shafer223 Posts: 265 Pro Player 👑

Quickest way to get them working on issues

• Aitch
    Aitch Posts: 140 Level 3

Hi Fellow Soda Smushers,

I'm now getting to the end of my tether over the 'glitch' that's creating havoc with my Teams points...I dread to think how many bonuses we've all lost because of the darn 'issue'.

Personally, I've lost too many bonuses that I've purchased in order to complete challenges...all for nothing! E.g. I was winning Kimmys Fishing Game but now that's gone poof-off into the ether...along with our hard earned...and paid for...bonuses 🤔🥴🤞

Our Soda Team is brilliant, I consider all of the members my friends. Most of us chat to each other every day-we are from all corners of the earth and share our love for Soda ☺️🥰 I hate that this ongoing issue could cause players to walk away...Any news on a cure??!!

• simplyP
    simplyP Posts: 11,717 Level 5

shafer223 is recommending you to give a bad review on the app store/google play. 😅

• FluffyDinosaur
    FluffyDinosaur Posts: 2,273 Community Manager
    edited August 2022

Hi everyone, leaving a bad review is totally up to you but will not ensure you get help faster.

As an update to Kimmy Gone Fishing - the event, unfortunately, had to be disabled. If you lost any gold bars or boosters due to this please reach out to support by pressing "?" icon in game.

For Soda Squad and the teams, it's occasionally possible that you'll know someone who might have the event visible in their game when it's not available to you. Or you may have team members who do not have Soda Squad available but had it previously. Don’t worry! It's not an error- it's just that with so many players, we sometimes have to spread the fun out a bit.

We try to keep our events balanced, manageable and visible to as many players as possible, so everyone gets to try new things. The chances are you'll have another event when your friend doesn't and your friends might get it back in the future when you do not have it. So rest assured we'll always try to make sure no one will miss out on the fun! Keep an eye on your notifications, pop-ups, and map buttons to know when you have new content in your game.

• Aitch

Hi Fellow Soda Smushers,

I'm now getting to the end of my tether over the 'glitch' that's creating havoc with my Teams points...I dread to think how many bonuses we've all lost because of the darn 'issue'.

Personally, I've lost too many bonuses that I've purchased in order to complete challenges...all for nothing! E.g. I was winning Kimmys Fishing Game but now that's gone poof-off into the ether...along with our hard earned...and paid for...bonuses 🤔🥴🤞

Our Soda Team is brilliant, I consider all of the members my friends. Most of us chat to each other every day-we are from all corners of the earth and share our love for Soda ☺️🥰 I hate that this ongoing issue could cause players to walk away...Any news on a cure??!!

• Aitch

Hi Fellow Soda Smushers,

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?