Still the same issue and now a new one as well!

Options
JVO123
JVO123 Posts: 61 Level 2

Did all the checking, clearing cache, blah blah blah you asked me to do. Now I have the same issue plus I cannot communicate with my team. The previous time I did this I went from level 4800 to level 1. Somebody else has the same issue, did the same thing with the same results. Can anyone help? I am NOT going to purchase anything until I get some form of reasonable reply.

Answers

• JimboPonder
    JimboPonder Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I'm having the same problem. It will not connect to the internet

• JVO123
    JVO123 Posts: 61 Level 2
    Options

I finally quit candy crush for the same BS after level 4900+. Still on Soda Crush but not for much longer with this kind of support.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @JVO123

I'm sorry to hear that. the problem has been reported but I don't have news about the situation. I don't work at King so we both have to rely on the infos the community manager can give us.

If you wish to contact King player support, submit your complaint here if you haven't done it already.

At moment there's only one temporary workaround in order to be able to type in chat in windows app. you log out from your account and log in. your chat box will be clear. Unfortunately the moment you close the app and reopen it, the chat box will be blocked again, since this problem is not fixed, so you have to log out and log in again to be able to type. This is from my experience since I also have access to Soda Windows app.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?