Why is my game freezing at end of every round? Not recording any progress. I have re-set

Moe15
Moe15 Posts: 7 Level 2

MY GAME IS FREEZING AFTER EVERY ROUND. NOT RECORDING MY PROGRESS. WHY? I play on my laptop. I am not on facebook or any social media. I do not have an I-Phone or Android.

Please help! I re-set, uninstalled, re-installed and nothing works. Please advise.

Thank you

Best Answer

Answers

• Jeeves
    Jeeves Posts: 30 Level 2

Game keeps freezing up at the end of play and just stops (freezes)...this just started happening in this past day. Have to restart it to get it going again but cannot progress since it keeps freezing up after play. I have no issue with Candy crush or CC friends.

Please address this and help.

Thank you ,

LZ

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 12,699 Soda Moderator
    edited September 2022

Hello @Jeeves and welcome to Soda community!

I'm sorry to heat about this. Let's try to find out what's going on, starting from the basics 🙂

how to you mean when you say that the game freezes "after play"? Does it mean you're never able to finish a level and see your final score?

• which device do you use to play Soda? Please provide make and model
    • does your device have at least 2 GB of free local storage?
    • which is the latest version of software (operatating system) installed in your device? (e.g Android 11, iOS 15.6 etc.)
    • which is the latest version of Soda app installed in your device?
    • what is your game user ID? To find this number, tap twice on King logo you see at the top of settings page in Soda app. More infos here

please check out these guidelines and do let me know if they help or not

don't hesitate to ask if you need help with finding infos above

thanks!

• Jeeves
    edited September 2022

So this problem occurs when I do not successfully complete the game on that level; it freezes up when it goes to "0" turns available then it just stops and does nothing else which forces me to close the window and reopen the game. If I successfully complete that level then it does go to the next level. Again, this only started in the past day and this only is occurring with CC Soda. Candy Crush is fine. I believe this is a King glitch not a "my computer" glitch.

I am playing on a 2021 Lenovo computer with plenty of available GB, Windows 10 and I am currently on level 1162.

Thank you,

LZ

• Szépségem
    Szépségem Posts: 29 Level 2

On PC, Soda always freezes if you fail to win the episode. I deleted it, downloaded it again, now it's the same, and it won't even add the episodes I won! What else should I do?

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited September 2022

Thanks for describing the problem @Jeeves

It sounds like the problem that happened in Soda on Facebook platform a few weeks ago but that was solved.🤔

Edit. I just saw a second report from a windows user about this issue. Just so we're clear you play on Soda app downloaded from Microsoft Store in your pc and not on Facebook website, correct?

I'll forward this to community manager so we can find out what's going on. thank you for your patience and help

• Pitty_Kitty

Hello @Szépségem and welcome to Soda community!

I'm sorry to hear about this.

Would you please tell me your game user ID? To find this number, tap twice on King logo you see at the top of settings page in Soda app. More infos here

which is the make and model of your PC?

I'll forward these infos to community manager so we can find out what's going 🙂

thank you

• Szépségem
    Szépségem Posts: 29 Level 2

My ID is 1081466105. The type of laptop is Asus X541U.

Thank you

• Jeeves

Yes, that is correct. I play on my PC computer, never Facebook. Game downloaded as you described.

I appreciate your help on this. Please let me know what you find or if this is resolved via King.

Thank you,

LZ

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,586 Soda Moderator

Hello @Moe15 welcome to the Community. I am sorry to hear your game keeps freezing 😔 I can understand how you feel! Does this happen when you win a level and also when you lose the level?

We have seen more players and reported it already. Can you send me your Game ID? HERE is how to find. Please reply below 🙂

• Elleni39
    Elleni39 Posts: 75 Level 2

Im having the same problem..alot of ppl are complaining about the game freezing n crashing..i play everyday since the game came out, everyday my game crashes 4 to 5 times everyday n this has been going on for a while now,im about to beat a level n it crashes.. this is absolutely ridiculous!

Are u guys ever gonna fix this problem??..my ads n extra move ads are also gone..ive always had them... ever since July 11 when i accidentally bought some thing for 99 cents my ads didappeared n never came back..alot of ppl are complaining about the same thing, they accidentally bought some thing n there ads never came back..

When are my ads gonna come back..just cause we accidentally bought some thing were being punished n got our ads taken away..

Why did the ads disappear when we accidentally bought some thing??..everyone is having the same problem yet u guys do not fix it!

And all these things u guys tell us to do like clearing cache,restarting ur phone, etc, none of that stuff ever works!

Why cant u guys give us our ads back??

It makes no sense!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?