Candy Crush Soda Saga not running in UAE

Options
18910111214ยป

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,007 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @KingKing1972 welcome to the Community

Yes, I am sorry, we know the game is having connection issues in UAE. This is reported and the Studio is trying to find a fix. You can find the main thread ๐Ÿ‘‰ here.

Some players mentioned when they use a VPN there is no connection error and they can play the game.

• KingKing1972
    KingKing1972 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Ithe use of VPN is not legal in uae

Until the month of June the game run

• ntorki
    ntorki Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited September 2022
    Options

It is a shame that the company is ignoring this problem for more than 6 weeks because seems it is only for UAE, unfortunately I had made a 1 star review on the App Store so that we can get them to respond, I didnโ€™t want to do this because I like the game, but such bad support must have consequences.

some users lost money or progress and the company is not taking that seriously so far.

*Edited by CM: โŒ This is no place for lobbying nor campaigning. Thanks! - Ourย House Rules

• simplyP
    simplyP Posts: 11,759 Level 5
    Options

I'm thinking this is not a technical issue anymore. any technical issue should have been resolved by now. UAE is a Muslim country and soda just had that (over a monthlong) pride month event. coincidence???

• SydneyReese
    SydneyReese Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Hi,

any update on the matter?

It's been almost 2 months now. Btw I'm not from the UAE.

Thanks

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    edited September 2022
    Options

Hello @SydneyReese

If you're located in a different country then the situation behind this message is likely different in your case and hopefully can be solved by reinstalling the app as last resort. For UAE players reinstalling the app doesn't solve this, that's why the Studio is working on it. The error message may be caused by different problems including app damage.

Please keep reading:

---

I can suggest you try this trick to see if it works, it helped me 1 out of the 2 times it happened to me

• force close the app (or make sure it's not running in the background)- switch off your internet connection - start the app but don't click "play" yet - switch on internet connection- then click "play"

If this doesn't work then the only solution to fix this problem is to uninstall and reinstall Soda app.

This type of error appears when something unknown goes wrong in Soda app and it may often signal that the game app got damaged. (This doesn't mean that there's something wrong with your device)

In this state, your game is offline: you can't play normally, save progress and make purchases. You can't contact Player Support directly from your app so they can't look into it.

Unfortunately, uninstalling the app will delete all your boosters (they're saved locally on your device) and recent progress you made while being offline due to this problem. If you have a King/ Facebook account, you'll be able to retrieve all the gold bars and progress you made before this problem arised.

It's not ideal at all but it will allow you to play normally again.

-----

If you progress is partially or entirely lost after reinstalling the app, create an account if you don't have one already and contact Player Support so they can manually restore your progress on your account:

How to contact Player Support: open soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "my game progress"- "how do I save progress"- scroll down and click "contact us". Please be sure to select "Problems with my Game" and then "Game didn't save", add your current level and send.

-----

If you lost purchased items that you didn't use, you may ask Player Support for a replacement. More infos here

Items obtained for free in the game can't be refunded as per terms and conditions of the game. More infos here.

• KingKing1972
    KingKing1972 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

In UAE the game does not connect to the server so it is not possible to contact the player support in the app clocking "?".

We also can not connect to our account so if we delate the account we can not get in again.

I tried to download the app to another phone but it is not possible to enter to the account .because it says that the game is not connecting to the server.

Also it is not possible to play with facebook because the game does not appear in facebooks games

• Cat007
    Cat007 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

facing the same issue. Have raised several complaints since June and I get the same responses. It is unusual that this remains unresolved

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?