Why is my game freezing at end of every round? Not recording any progress. I have re-set

Answers

• debinpa
    debinpa Posts: 1 Newbie

The screen freezes after losing a game and the game tries to bring up the part about how many gold bars I have.

I'm running Windows 10 with the app. It started doing this after the last Windows 10 release with level 2742.

I've deleted and reinstalled the app and it didn't help. It doesn't freeze when I win the game.

• Scorpian68
    Scorpian68 Posts: 4 Newbie

what is going on with Candy Crush Soda.? I play my game and then at the end it freezes. I loose and everything stays the same.

I have to close the program. I cannot advance.

't

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,804 Soda Moderator

Hello @debinpa welcome to the Community. I am sorry to hear your game freezes when you lose a level.

Unfortunately, more players experience the freeze when a level is lost. This has been reported and the Studio is trying to find a fix. You can find 👉 here the main thread.

A player found this out: “Two further observations: (1) graphics also freeze after a "bake a slice" loss, and more importantly, (2) it has something to do with cursor movement. After a loss, the graphics don't freeze until you move the cursor, and they won't resume if you keep it moving.

So, as a workaround, I go click where I need to, then let go of my mouse. Several seconds later (usually) animation resumes, and it recognizes that click, so you can do that again for the next click. The added delay between games is not as bad as restarting the app, and you don't lose any accumulated quests.

• Yosca

Hello @Gary_CA I have passed on your work around. Thank you very much for that! 👍 Hopefully the Studio can look into this further.

• Yosca

Hello @Scorpian68 welcome to the Community

I am sorry to hear your game freezes when you lose a level. 

Unfortunately, more players experience the freeze when a level is lost. This has been reported and the Studio is trying to find a fix. You can find 👉 here the main thread. 

A player found this out: “Two further observations: (1) graphics also freeze after a "bake a slice" loss, and more importantly, (2) it has something to do with cursor movement. After a loss, the graphics don't freeze until you move the cursor, and they won't resume if you keep it moving.

So, as a workaround, I go click where I need to, then let go of my mouse. Several seconds later (usually) animation resumes, and it recognizes that click, so you can do that again for the next click. The added delay between games is not as bad as restarting the app, and you don't lose any accumulated quests.”

• Eugest
    Eugest Posts: 14 Level 2

From Google Translate it says.

"Hello, reading all the new comments, we all have the same problem. For my part, I can no longer launch the game on my computer (windows10). I have a window where I see King loading... and nothing happens. If I uninstall the game and reinstall it, I lose all my previously acquired boosters even though my level has been saved. If I play via my facebook, I find my level but I don't find all my boosters, I no longer have the free half hour... I hope that those who buy boosters, extra lives are not in the same case..."

My impression is that @rizla_rizla has a different problem. That the game is not loading at all on their Windows 10.

They can play on Facebook, but don't see existing boosters.

Also, no, I don't think it is unreasonable to limit languages to those the staff understands.

• Jeeves
    Jeeves Posts: 30 Level 2

This really works! Brilliant workaround until they fix the problem!

Thank you for your observation...😊

• debann521
    debann521 Posts: 2 Newbie

mine is also doing the same thing... freezes at the end of the game. it just started when i updated the app from microsoft store ... I am running windows 10 on a Dell computer.. My user id is 1028106518 please fix this... I play daily and this is very frustrating. Thank you!!!!

• Moe15
    Moe15 Posts: 7 Level 2

The work-around works. Thanks so much.

Weird thing is that the mouse senses if hand is still near it. lol. Gotta love it.

• Araminta
    Araminta Posts: 2 Newbie

I have the same problem

User ID 8293639170

App version 1.226.500.0

PC spec:

Device name   desktop-ACER

Processor   AMD A4-5000 APU with Radeon(TM) HD Graphics      1.50 GHz

Installed RAM   8.00 GB

Device ID   A6AED097-A317-417C-9D30-363D7F5EE898

Product ID   00326-10000-00000-AA487

System type   64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Pen and touch   No pen or touch input is available for this display

Windows version:

Edition   Windows 10 Home

Version   21H1

Installed on   ‎09/‎07/‎2021

OS build   19043.2006

Experience   Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4180.0

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?