Feedback on Kimmy's Arcade

FluffyDinosaur
FluffyDinosaur Posts: 2,325 Community Manager

Creating this to merge all threads about Kimmy's Arcade into one Discussion so I can better keep track of all the feedback you give us.

Please feel free to comment here on what you think about the update to Kimmy's Arcade!

Comments

• barbarac5555555
    barbarac5555555 Posts: 14 Level 2
    edited September 2021

Each week I look forward to the Arcade, now, sad to say you have ruined it. It used to be a good mix of rewards like lollipops, free switch now it's mostly candy and fish. No fun now. I will continue to play the free games but I will no longer pay to play.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,639 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

This is for Candy Crush Saga forum, but not to worry as it will be moved to the correct forum

Please visit Candy Crush Community 👇️

• sonybet
    sonybet Posts: 1 Newbie

Yo hice la compra de la ruta y no me di la obvio de recoger las recompensas se me hace injusto y exijo mi devolución!

• barbarac5555555
    barbarac5555555 Posts: 14 Level 2

I take it that the Arcade is gone just like Bubblegum hill. Kimmy's Arcade was one feature that I looked forward to since I can't play Egg Hunt etc. because I have reached the highest level (9190) and won't get any new games until next Friday so I played both Kimmy's Arcade and Bake a Cake instead.

• Yorben_Goeree
    Yorben_Goeree Posts: 3,864 Level 5

@barbarac5555555 you’re not only with this problem but another players have also the problem with Kimmy’s arcade 

Well, that’s happened with me and my all friends have same problem with you. For last week ago is Kimmy’s arcade was already reached on the game for last weekend of 23rd and 24th April, and then is already gone for last weekend of 30th April and 1st May. You can ask to CM for the problem with Kimmy’s arcade @Pitty_Kitty

• Deathbat9
    Deathbat9 Posts: 10 Level 2

When did the amount of coins needed to complete each level start going up? It used to be 4 each time but when I just played it there, it went from 3 to 5 and then 9. Don’t know how far it goes up because I cancelled the game at 9 coins. I’ll not be spending coins on this anymore as I find that way of playing it very unfair, considering the majority of the time the items to choose from don’t clear the board or anyway near it. I don’t mind spending money on the game for coins but I find this way is taking the mickey, it was fine before, no need to change it.

• Rexyrio1969
    Rexyrio1969 Posts: 14 Level 2

I have to say I’m disgusted in the new version of Kimmys Arcade. I used to love playing it and would probably a few Bob to complete. It used to take 3 gold bars if you couldn’t complete it because it only gave you rubbish 1 move. Now though if you can’t complete a level it costs you 5 gold bars for 2 levels then goes up to 9 bars for another 2 levels, then 15 bars then 29 gold bars. It’s just cost me near on £16 to complete it because I was given stupid 1 or two moves. Boy you really know how to screw people. I won’t be playing that ever again. There’s no way you can complete it without using gold bars. I used to love candy crush, so much so I’m on the highest level awaiting new levels, but that’s it now. I won’t spend another penny. If I can’t complete a level, I’ll end up just deleting it all.

• LeaC
    LeaC Posts: 138 Level 3

Why on earth did you change the arcade?! It’s totally ruined it! It’s now impossible for most of us now that you need 19 bars to get one card!

Before this that amount could win the entire game, with the 4 bars for an extra move. I purposely save up the gold for that. It’s absolutely ludicrous! Change it back!

• FluffyDinosaur
    FluffyDinosaur Posts: 2,325 Community Manager

Hi, thank you for your feedback - we have shared this with the Soda studio!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?