Bake a Cake - Team Ranking points

Options
2ยป

Answers

• mfnpa
    mfnpa Posts: 39 Level 2
    Options

It hasn't been asked yet, but I assume this problem effects all team members ...

MAUVE DRAGONS

Team Code 295612033

if this is useful to anybody ...

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Options

Thanks.

Are you able to click on "get updates" in Microsoft store and find more updates for Candy Crush Soda app?

Does your computer have enough free space (2 GB are recommended) to install updates?

This is taken from the screenshot I shared in my previous comment

I notice that your game is not running the latest version, this might be the reason why you still see the problem. Solutions to game bugs are released through app updates ๐Ÿ™‚

Latest version for Soda app ( Microsoft ) is 1.227.700.0

• mfnpa
    Options

two observations ... you use the term "app", which I usually equate to that which is found on a "mobile" device. as I've stated before, I don't utilize mobile devices to access the game. also ... prior to (and after) clicking on the "get updates" button, I notice the latest modification to the Soda Saga game was on 1/14/22. Since I've only started experiencing this issue about a month ago, something doesn't make sense. I've asked a general question in the mauve dragon chat if others are seeing the same thing I am. Seems to me that some coding/software update has caused the team ranking totals to be frozen in place. Upon baking a slice/piece of cake, the earned points are displayed, and the individual awards are earned ... they just aren't added to the running total at the top of the page, therefore the multiple awards are never realized as before. Finally ... I just clicked on the "apps" button and the game is not listed here ... it is shown as a "game", so I don't believe there is a way for me to get the latest version. In fact, as you can see, it states "your apps and games are up to date".

• mfnpa
    Options

if this is easier to see ...

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited September 2022
    Options

@mfnpa it's alright, let's not argue on terms.๐Ÿ˜… I call apps every program or application that can be downloaded from a store. in that sense Microsoft Store works like Google Play Store for example (android mobile). what's important is that we understand each other.

Look, I understand you have your thoughts on what might have happened but I can't ask community manager to look on this specific case (since it appears there are no more player reports on this particular issue anymore) unless we have your Windows Soda game updated first. It's part of troubleshooting steps. After all steps are checked and we can determine that the problem still persists despite the game being in optimal conditions, then I can move forward with a problem report and send it to community manager.

In my comment here, "Try checking for game updates and restarting your device to see if it helps. If you still see the problem then let me know which device you use and your game user ID" is what community manager told me when I asked if this problem is fixed for players. Hope you understand.๐Ÿ˜…

Regarding not getting game updates, it is odd that Microsoft Solitaire collection was the only program updated correctly and not Soda and Candy Crush games. at first I would think that 1) there might be not enough free storage for updates in your computer or 2) Windows 10 (operating system) is not up to date in your computer. if you have already checked these, I'd suggest to contact Microsoft support or a computer expert so this can be looked into properly

• mfnpa
    Options

thank you @Pitty_Kitty again for responding to my message. I've checked for space and see I have 415GB of 465GB free. I also checked and it appears my Windows system is up to date. So I guess there are only two other observations I can make ... 1) I've asked via the chat feature if any other players have noticed the same issue as I have within the team ... if I get any response I'll pass it along, and 2) Unless I've missed it, I've seen no definitive indication that this issue has been fully resolved in the following thread: Team rank points frozen/not going up in Soda Team โ€” King Community ... which was started earlier this month and which I also see you have participated in. and forgive my ignorance, but I am unable to determine how to update the game proper. thank you for your continued patience, assistance and cooperation.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hello @mfnpa

but I am unable to determine how to update the game proper.

I totally understand, that is why I suggest to contact an expert who could be of better assistance. I'm not able to look into your computer, I'm sorry

do let me know what you're team mates say.๐Ÿ™‚

as for the thread you're right, I'll update the status

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?