Frustrating

Icequeen666
Icequeen666 Posts: 1 Newbie

I love this game. I get so far in the levels and win so many prizes and then some jerk steals my email account and locks me out of my game. This is my 4th time starting a game. I forget where I have left off. I end up starting all over. I find this frustrating and infuriating. I am wondering who thinks they have the right to steal the progress I have made. I use this as memory game for brain stimulation as well. For sequence and patterns. This is incredible that someone thinks they have the right to take this from me. I am not happy about having to repeatedly starting over a game that is my choice to play. Just venting. This world is insane. So this is my 4th time on here. Starting over again.

Comments

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator

Hello @Icequeen666 and welcome to Soda community!

Sorry to hear about this. Which level would you like to keep playing from?

there's the option to create a new game account with a new email address you have access to and then contact Player Support (customer service) to ask them to manually put you at your desired level instead of starting over 🙂

• 📱Contact Player Support from mobile device: open soda app - visit settings- click "?" icon- visit "my game progress"- "how do I save progress"- scroll down and click "contact us". Selects topics: "problem with my game" and "game didn't save". Explain your problem, add your current level and send.

Check out this guide for directions step by step: 👇️

How to contact Support from the game app to report Lost progress issues!

• 💻️If you don't play on mobile device, then contact Support from here and if possible, make sure to also add your game ID so Support can locate your account.

How to find your user ID on Soda app: here

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?