⚠️ Solved: All events, features and season disappeared

Options

Comments

• Member64
    Member64 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

I have done all the things suggested, My Kindle app of Candy Crush Soda has been fixed and I was able to update it. My Windows 11 app won't sync with it now and when I try to find an update there isn't one available on my windows store or through amazon. My version is 1.228.300.0 My ID is 1027952093 I'm on level 5446 in Windows but Kindle won't update to this so I'm on level 5444 there although my ID is same. I've lost all events on Windows Laptop since I'm unable to log in under profile. The message I get is same as above, "There was a connection error, please try again later. Please help Thank you Teresa

• Émerik
    Émerik Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

Candy CRush Soda - I still dont see my team, since a month always problems whith Window 10 Microsoft store. Tank you

• 2021Survivor
    2021Survivor Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

Hey everyone,

The above screen is the same issue I am having and also it isn't including me in the pumpkin race. The other features are working, and I was thinking it was just a small error they were working on. ID # 9480014523.

Thank everyone for their effort in getting us back to playing!

😊

• pamgilmon
    pamgilmon Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

I am having the same issues. My player name is Pam. I have no seasons, no races, no kimmys arcade and no bakery. I also don't have the Microsoft store. Can you give me my stuff back?

• bobduckhook
    bobduckhook Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options

id 11218039896. know how you feel.i have been waiting 8 days for themm to come up with a solution. i didnt even get my usual 45 levels a week to play either.

• bobduckhook
    Options

maybe ,but unfortunately,we all have to ask ourselves this: will they EVER come up with a solution?????

• bobduckhook
    Options

its a shame too, for me, i been playing for 6 years and got up level 10165.

• Member64
    Options

do we know if they are working on a windows fix for this?

• FluffyDinosaur
    FluffyDinosaur Posts: 2,386 Community Manager
    Options

Hi everyone, this issue has a fix released. In order for your game to work, you need to do the following:

1. Update your game to the latest version
    2. Play a level or restart the game, you may need to do this a couple of times
    3. Done! The issue should now be solved.

If the issue made you lose Gold Bars or boosters, you can reach out to Soda Player Support to see if they can reimburse these. You can see how to contact support in @Pitty_Kitty's instructions here

If the game is still not working despite doing the above, please let me know!

• Member64
    Options

This has still not helped me. I have gone to soda crush in microsoft app store and there is no update available on my laptop. I still get the message connecteion error when I try and log in. I have also tried to restart game while playing a level, still not resolved. I cannot sync my game because it's not showing me logged in. Again my ID is 1027952093 please advise if help is available

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?