Badges

Options
ericeng206
ericeng206 Posts: 10 Level 2
I would like to know if the badge that I earn and collect, do they have any use In-Game?

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I would like to know if the badge that I earn and collect, do they have any use In-Game?
    Hello @ericeng206, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am assuming you are asking about the Badges we receive in this Community!!  If so, no!  The badges we collect in the Community does not have any use in the game.  

But, once we collect 5000 points, you will be rewarded 50 Gold Bars into your favorite game and, when you receive 10,000 points, it will be 100 Gold Bars and 100 Boosters into your favorite game.  Certain badges give some points, which increase our current points. 
    Here is a link for you to find more about the Points and Rewards -->  "Points on the Community and Rewards for your Game"  

Hope this clarifies and answers your question!  Please let me know if you need further assistance. 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening and wonderful week ahead =)

Answers

• ericeng206
    Options
    Either way is fine. Just curious. 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @ericeng206, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am assuming you are asking about the Badges we receive in this Community!!  If so, no!  The badges we collect in the Community does not have any use in the game.  

But, once we collect 5000 points, you will be rewarded 50 Gold Bars into your favorite game and, when you receive 10,000 points, it will be 100 Gold Bars and 100 Boosters into your favorite game.  Certain badges give some points, which increase our current points. 
    Here is a link for you to find more about the Points and Rewards -->  "Points on the Community and Rewards for your Game"  

Hope this clarifies and answers your question!  Please let me know if you need further assistance. 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening and wonderful week ahead =)
  • ericeng206
    Options

I want to thank you for taking the time to respond with such a well thought out and detailed message. I appreciate the effort!!! 🤗🤩🙂🙏🙇‍♂️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?