Alphabetty help

Options
FT
FT Posts: 3 Newbie

got to level 395 and passed it. But then it's just stuck there. Not moving me along to next level/world. Is this the final level or am I missing something? I've been playing Alphabetty for years and am addicted. I need to keep playing!! Help!

Answers

• G_Dog
    G_Dog Posts: 34 Community Manager
    Options

Hi FT,

395 isn't the last level, so it's not quite time to give up your addiction:)

It's possibly just a one off glitch or momentary loss of connection that caused the problem.

You can try again, or attempt the level via Facebook. 

Thanks, 

G

• FT
    FT Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi Graham

thanks so much for getting back to me. How do I attempt the level via Facebook. I've always been playing via Facebook anyway I think. The problem is still there and nothing seems to move me forward. It's so frustrating. Any other ideas?

• Lee-Ann-2_2
    Lee-Ann-2_2 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hi FT, I have been having the same problem on level 363, everything I have done does not help, its so frustrating, the game will not let me scroll lower than 353 or higher than 363 (last level won), cleaned everything, even did a piriform clean and nothing works...grrr

• Lisa_Frolichman
    Lisa_Frolichman Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I'm having same issue on lvl 630. :(

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?