Issue with Deluxe token path

Options
King_admin
King_admin Posts: 3,300 Level 3
This discussion was created from comments split from: I paid for the Royal Path and now its gone.

Comments

• ClarkD
    ClarkD Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

October 19, 2022

Candy Crush Soda

Level 3688

I clicked on offer that opened on

Haunted Season Deluxe with 13d 11h

I clicked to pay $3.99 to have access to the the Deluxe token path. Candy Crush Soda screen said my payment did not go through and would not be withdrawn from my account. I checked my email and a receipt from Google Pay d

id process the $3.99 payment.

Please refund. Thank You.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,546 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @ClarkD Ooops you have posted in BW3

No worries I will have this moved over for you and one of your moderators will be happy to help ⭐👍

• ClarkD
    ClarkD Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

Thank You 💗

I don't know how that happened. So far, I've Not heard back from anyone.

Plus before this happened, the connections of completing the challenges on games and getting credit for them to advance on the path seemed to have glitches and Not credit a player for their achievements. Both emails Were Not Answered. TY

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,131 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @ClarkD I am sorry to hear you had a problem with your purchase.

Unfortunately, we cannot handle purchases in the Community. Select the platform where you are playing on here below 👇

Please notice that you must follow the below steps directly from the payment provider in order to receive a refund!

Android 

• Open the receipt you have received from Google Play and tap "Report a problem"
    • If you don’t have the email receipt then use this direct link. Scroll down to Order History and click on Report a problem
    • Click here for more information. 
    • Follow the instructions given 

Kindle Fire 

• Use this link.
    • Once you are logged in with your Amazon ID click on Report a Problem and follow the onscreen steps
    • Click here for more information

Facebook 

• Use this link.
    • Select the purchase and click on Dispute
    • Should you have further questions about your purchase then please visit Facebook support here

Good luck!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?