I can`t recieve lives

Options
TURITT
TURITT Posts: 5 Level 2

Hello. I play Candy crush soda saga in my laptop.

For several days now, I have not been able to receive lives from my team.

And from my friends list I receive very few or simply my request disappears.

When I load the game sometimes not all the events appear and then the lives sent by my team appear,

but if the game loads correctly the lives of my team disappear.

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    edited October 2022
    Options

Hello @TURITT and welcome!

The problem regarding lives from team mates in Windows app has been reported. We don't have news about it yet, unfortunately.

As of now it can be bypassed with lives sent by non team mates players. If you have few friends in your list, here are some tips on how to grow your list:

Currently there are 3 methods to add new friends to their friends list via Social Hub.

• send invites by clicking on players' avatars when you see them in events like Soda Team, 4 in a row, episode race, weekly contest, Kimmy's candy cannon race, more infos here
    • send invites to recommended friends that appear on a list in Social Hub feature. more infos here
    • send invites to external friends or add them by using a personal link. Personal link expires after 96 hours and needs to be generated again. more infos here

• TURITT
    Options

Ok. I have more than 40 friends, that is not a problem.

I hope it is resolved soon.

Thanks

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Options

Are you able to double check to see if your app is connected to the internet? Can you see other people's scores and such?

• TURITT
    Options

Yes, I am connected to the internet. I can see my team and my friend. Even in chat I can see lives beind sent to me, but i can't pick them up.

• corals22
    corals22 Posts: 41 Level 2
    Options

I have the same problem, and it has been going on for a month, maybe more. I see in the chat that people send me lives, yet I don't receive them, any of them. Also, I am supposed to be able to ask for new lives in 24 hrs, yet sometimes it takes a whole week before I am given the opportunity to ask for them again. And still I don't receive any of them.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?