⚠️ Ongoing issue: Bake a Cake - the game freezes after I collect my prize

Options

Comments

• pattygillham
    pattygillham Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Ok thanks I couldn't find a post about it and one of my teams baked a piece of cake. At least is says he did in the chat. Was hoping I could find out how to fix it.

• Calamity_Coyote
    Calamity_Coyote Posts: 115 Level 3
    Options

Yes, some people still have access. Same as on our team. It's very odd.

• becks007
    becks007 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    こんにちは Super frustrating, i dont understand how everything else is working except this.

• tbmitche2014
    tbmitche2014 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I keep getting This message when I try to rejoin my team bake cake but I am connected to Wi-Fi or my mobile data. Need help. I even restarted my phone.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Moe15 @joyceneuner @tbmitche2014

There is a problem with Bake a Cake, some can’t bake a slice (like me), they see this error:

Others can bake but lose their hat and others can’t receive their rewards 😔

This issue has been around since Friday and the Studio is aware and working to find a solution. Unfortunately there is no news yet. 

Please note uninstalling and reinstalling will not solve the problem and you will lose your boosters!!

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

• Yosca
    Options

Welcome to the Community @Poolana

There is a problem with Bake a Cake, some can’t bake a slice (like me), they see this error:

This issue has been around since Friday and the Studio is aware and working to find a solution. Unfortunately there is no news yet. 

Please note uninstalling and reinstalling will not solve the problem and you will lose your boosters!!

• Yosca
    Options

Hello everyone

• Yosca
    Options

Hello everyone.

• Yosca
    Options

Hello everyone

Unfortunately we haven't received an update on the Bake a Cake issue yet 😕 My hope is that another Bake a Cake event won't cause any problems 🤞

Sorry for the inconvenience 🙂

• FluffyDinosaur
    FluffyDinosaur Posts: 2,373 Community Manager
    Options

Hi everyone!

I have decided to merge all of your reports here, so we all can easier keep track of what you report and you all can easily see any updates I post here on the error.

The studio has identified the issue and is currently working hard on releasing a fix. Once the solution is out I will let you know here! Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?