What makes the bottles appear on the board

Options
deedee_travis
deedee_travis Posts: 1 Newbie

I can’t figure out how the bottles come up on the board. Apparently it’s up to me to make them com but I don’t know how

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,208 Soda Moderator
    Options

Welcome to the Community @deedee_travis

Are you on a specific level where you have to collect bottles? What level do you need help? If you need to collect bottles you look for the green bottle in a tile.. That means that’ll be the place bottles pop up. See my screenshot, I marked with the black arrows where the green bottles are...in those tiles a bottle will appear

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

what level are you on? what i noticed is that you have to do 2 unrelated moves then clear out the candy next to bottle symbol. and hope that the bottle will appears.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,500 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @deedee_travis Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community 🤗

I am sorry to hear that you are having issue with one of the Soda Bottles levels. Out of all, that is the "hard mode" for me too! I can never win these levels in my first try 😅

Like my friend and the Soda Expert @Yosca mentioned, the key is to look for the slot - where the bottles get popped out.

** You have to keep clearing the candies that join that spot. After you collect a bottle from that slot, either a licorice blocker OR a candy will restrict the way and stop another Soda Bottle to pop-out. So, one move to clear that path for the bottle to pop-out, and the immediate move to collect the Soda bottle.

If you can tell us the level you are stuck on, we can be more assistance to you 👍️

If you need further assistance with your game / level, please post back by typing your reply in the comment box given below.

Hope to talk to you soon! Have a wonderful rest of the day and a great weekend ahead 🍬 🍬

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5
    Options

You have to keep clearing the candies that join that spot. After you collect a bottle from that slot, either a licorice blocker OR a candy will restrict the way and stop another Soda Bottle to pop-out. So, one move to clear that path for the bottle to pop-out, and the immediate move to collect the Soda bottle

• MistiC13
    MistiC13 Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?