I know other players don't have to respond but...

Options
Madhouse
Madhouse Posts: 34 Level 2

I know other players don't have to respond but, after hundreds of requests, I have had just one friend added to the list. This is also happening in other games, ie, Candy Crush Saga and Farm Heroes Saga. I used to play under another email and name (don't ask) when I had endless friends but, since starting over again, nothing is happening. Any ideas please?

The game says I have unread notifications but, when I look, it simply says there's nothing.

Thank you.

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Madhouse and welcome to Soda community!

would you share screenshots of your game (map and inside Social Hub feature, unread notifications)?

So I understand better what's going on and be more specific.

Which device are you using? (make and model)

Each King game deals with friends lists differently, Soda implemented Social Hub feature a couple of years ago. When Social Hub feature arrived in Soda the method of adding friends changed so you don't need to exchange emails anymore to befriend players

Currently there are 3 methods to add new friends to their friends list via Social Hub.

• send invites by clicking on players' avatars when you see them in events like Soda Team, 4 in a row, episode race, weekly contest, Kimmy's candy cannon race, more infos here
    • send invites to recommended friends that appear on a list in Social Hub feature. more infos here
    • send invites to external friends or add them by using a personal link. Personal link expires after 96 hours and needs to be generated again. more infos here

• Madhouse
    Madhouse Posts: 34 Level 2
    Options

Thank you. I have tried all 3 methods but no responses which I find a little strange.

I am currently using my PC, using Windows 10 and all games are updated automatically through the Microsoft Store.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Madhouse

once you send friends requests, it's normal for you to wait because other players need to be online and accept (or refuse) your requests first. Adding friends takes time 🙂

Was the notfications part resolved then?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?